NEW STEAM DEALS!!!!

Caporegime
just bought and downloaded armed and dangerous ! such a sweet game but is there anyway to cap the fps ? because atm its like the games running in fast forward mode and ive compared it to gameplay videos and like running and speaking is stupidly fast comapred to the gameplay videos :/

you could force Vsync to be opn via CC or nvidia control panel?

Man of Honour
cant believe that people still have internet with montly limits.

I can, because monthly limits are actually MORE common than they used to be from what I can see. When I got ADSL 8 years ago I could download as much as I wanted (approx 150GB/month @ 59k/sec) and it was the same with most ISPs. It's only really the last few years where capping has taken off, now that online video is mainstream, and legal/illegal digital distribution isn't getting that way.

Anyway to answer the original question, I had to spread my downloads of compilation packs out over several days to make sure they took place in offpeak (unlimited) hours.

Associate
I could have sworn that "World at war" was not listed yesterday when first checked the deals.

Is it worth getting? I really enjoyed "Modern Warfare" and loved the old World War based CoD and Medal Of Honour games

Caporegime
Hmm is WaW worth it?

I dl'd it ages ago and did the sP and liked it, but is the MP any good or is it nade spammy heaven like cod4/mw2?

Associate
hey guys with rome total war & medival are they still popular titles played online? in the respect are there many people still playing the game online? As i know empire earth has gone a tad quiet now

Soldato
Gief Borderlands !

Yes I know I could buy it cheap from a shop but I want it even cheaper and pref on steam :p

I also am eyeing KoTR but I won't buy it until the 3rd in case it does appear even cheaper :D

Associate
MW2 has to be reduced soon

I fail to see how they can be charging £40 wen you can buy it from most online shops for £30 and still download it through steam with the cd key.

might get WAW before the times up. I read that someone said it's still too expensive, it's a COD game, they hold their value for quite some time, even some of the originals are still £14.99

Back
Top Bottom