New Super Mario brothers.

Associate
I'd seriously consider a screen protector if your going to play the mini games. Its that Mario 64 bomb game that did most of the damage to my original DS.

Now I keep a DS Lite for taking around and a normal DS for hardcore play ;)

Whoop

Soldato
zhuanai said:
I find this game a little bit too difficult for me...can't unlock world 4 :(

oh man,
this game is nothing comparing to smb3,

ive had nsmb for 2 days and finished it already, now its time to get all the stars and get 100% everything,

but unlocking some lvl can be troublesome, try gamefaqs.com,
in some places you can be like 100s times and never be able to spot the hidden path,

Associate
apatia77 said:
oh man,
this game is nothing comparing to smb3,

ive had nsmb for 2 days and finished it already, now its time to get all the stars and get 100% everything,

but unlocking some lvl can be troublesome, try gamefaqs.com,
in some places you can be like 100s times and never be able to spot the hidden path,
yeah.. I remember watching those video of some crazy guys playing smb3...

Soldato
Agreed DailyGeek, it is fantastic. I found out that you can do the triple jump ala Mario 64! Brilliant.

Oh, and i recieved Mario Kart and M&L: Partners in Time today too...no customs charge on any. :) They look like they were shipped from within the UK.

Soldato
Tried&Tested said:
Agreed DailyGeek, it is fantastic. I found out that you can do the triple jump ala Mario 64! Brilliant.

Oh, and i recieved Mario Kart and M&L: Partners in Time today too...no customs charge on any. :) They look like they were shipped from within the UK.

I got Mario Kart today too from the mm for 15 quid, the online play is fantastic.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I'm really tempted by this, I'm getting too tempted by too many ds games at the moment :o

Soldato
DailyGeek said:
I got Mario Kart today too from the mm for 15 quid, the online play is fantastic.

Good to hear, i will be trying it later.

Haly said:
I'm really tempted by this, I'm getting too tempted by too many ds games at the moment :o

Less the sixty quid got me Mario Kart, New Super Mario Bros. and M&L: Partners in Time. Bargain!

I must say..there's something about Mario/Nintendo games that i bloody love! Just SO playable. Far more than any PSP game i had in the past..only Lumines was good.

I'll make it easy for you Haly :D

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Tried&Tested said:
I'll make it easy for you Haly :D
Cruel :p

So far, I want New Super Mario Bros (obviously), got Tetris DS coming with the DS lite anyway, Lost Magic looks interesting, Metroid Prime Hunters, Mario and Luigi 2, Yoshi Touch And Go, Advance Wars (hopefully get that tomorrow in Tesco though), hell I even want Nintendo Dogs :o

Soldato
Haly said:
Cruel :p

So far, I want New Super Mario Bros (obviously), got Tetris DS coming with the DS lite anyway, Lost Magic looks interesting, Metroid Prime Hunters, Mario and Luigi 2, Yoshi Touch And Go, Advance Wars (hopefully get that tomorrow in Tesco though), hell I even want Nintendo Dogs :o

I've been told on good authority to steer clear of Yoshi: Touch and Go, if that helps you.

Get Kirby Canvas Curse instead :D

Associate
Bah now I followed the link and am buying NSMB :(

If people are getting bored we should do a game swap thread in the MM wanted section, I have done straight swaps on two of mine so far. :)

Whoop

Soldato
Whoop said:
Bah now I followed the link and am buying NSMB :(

If people are getting bored we should do a game swap thread in the MM wanted section, I have done straight swaps on two of mine so far. :)

Whoop

Not a bad idea. I've played Mr Driller to death!

Back
Top Bottom