New Super Mario brothers.

Associate
OP
Tried&Tested said:
Agreed DailyGeek, it is fantastic. I found out that you can do the triple jump ala Mario 64! Brilliant.

Oh, and i recieved Mario Kart and M&L: Partners in Time today too...no customs charge on any. :) They look like they were shipped from within the UK.

Triple jump :eek: how ?

Associate
I ordered NSMB from Movietyme on Wednesday, its turned up today. I also ordered Brain Age but that hasnt shipped as yet.

Good game though.

Associate
Haly said:
So far, I want New Super Mario Bros (obviously), got Tetris DS coming with the DS lite anyway, Lost Magic looks interesting, Metroid Prime Hunters, Mario and Luigi 2, Yoshi Touch And Go, Advance Wars (hopefully get that tomorrow in Tesco though), hell I even want Nintendo Dogs :o

Don't buy Nintendo Dogs, it really is a 5 minute wonder, I bought it played it for about 5 days then got bored with it, ending up giving it to my 9yo cousin, who is now also bored with it after loving it to begin with :)

Associate
Scratchy said:
Don't buy Nintendo Dogs, it really is a 5 minute wonder, I bought it played it for about 5 days then got bored with it, ending up giving it to my 9yo cousin, who is now also bored with it after loving it to begin with :)

Personal opinion to be honest,my gf has been playing since the US release date and just keeps changing breed if one gets too dull. :)

Whoop

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Well at least you've all narrowed my list down by 2 :D
Have to see what payday brings I think, the DS lite is going to take a fair whack out of it :(

Soldato
am i the only one that overpaid? 25 quid with delivery, not bad though, got it from freebay,

anyone played Super Princess Peach yet ?

how good Mario And Luigi: Partners In Time is ?
i really want to get that game now,

Associate
apatia77 said:
am i the only one that overpaid? 25 quid with delivery, not bad though, got it from freebay,

anyone played Super Princess Peach yet ?

you'll find Super Princess Peach very, very easy if you play New Super Mario Bros first ;)

Soldato
apatia77 said:
how good Mario And Luigi: Partners In Time is ?
i really want to get that game now,

So far so bloody great! The intro story had me chuckling..such a good sense of humour for a game. :) Only played through the first few minutes though..had to jump on BF2 with a mate.

Looks like this is gonna be a great game though! Gonna play some more now before sleeping.

Soldato
Tried&Tested said:
I must say..there's something about Mario/Nintendo games that i bloody love! Just SO playable. Far more than any PSP game i had in the past..only Lumines was good.

Well that is just the thing about nintendo games they are just so playable :D

Man of Honour
Tried&Tested said:
So far so bloody great! The intro story had me chuckling..such a good sense of humour for a game. :) Only played through the first few minutes though..had to jump on BF2 with a mate.

Looks like this is gonna be a great game though! Gonna play some more now before sleeping.
Yep, for an RPG it is extremely short and easy but it is good fun.

Associate
Kreeeee said:
Yep, for an RPG it is extremely short and easy but it is good fun.

How short is it? I have done 15hours and I'm getting a bit bored lol

Some of the opponents are very infuriating and it doesn't let you skip them easily.

Whoop

Caporegime
So I'm kinda getting into this SMB game, after not playing one for years. One thing i troubling me in my quest for stars, why the hell aren't ther more save points??????? You have to finish half the world before you can save!!

Caporegime
dannyjo22 said:
So I'm kinda getting into this SMB game, after not playing one for years. One thing i troubling me in my quest for stars, why the hell aren't ther more save points??????? You have to finish half the world before you can save!!

You should think yourself lucky at that!

Associate
NokkonWud said:
You should think yourself lucky at that!

Finished it last night, well as far as you can on the first attempt. I am going back now to finish off collecting stars and unlock a few worlds and secrets.

The good news is though you can save at any point on the map screen once you have finished it :)

Whoop

Associate
I've been playing this along with Phoenix Wright a lot recently. On World 5 now. It's been decades since I had 'that feeling' when I start playing a new Mario game. It doesn't have that ingenius level and secret exit design of Super Mario World but still another excellent Mario game.

Back
Top Bottom