New System Check

Associate
Hi Everyone

Looking to upgrade my PC & looking at picking up the following, I've been a bit out of touch with what hardware to go for so would like to advise to make sure it looks OK.

I currently have a GTX 1080 Ti I will be moving across into this build, my main use for this will be gaming but I do run quite a few VMs from time to time.

I really wasn't sure what motherboard to go for & the X570 boards seem to have a massive price range.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £2,738.49 (includes shipping: £14.70)​

Soldato
Hi Everyone

Looking to upgrade my PC & looking at picking up the following, I've been a bit out of touch with what hardware to go for so would like to advise to make sure it looks OK.

I currently have a GTX 1080 Ti I will be moving across into this build, my main use for this will be gaming but I do run quite a few VMs from time to time.

I really wasn't sure what motherboard to go for & the X570 boards seem to have a massive price range.

Total: £2,738.49 (includes shipping: £14.70)

cheaper- matching spec or better like PSU . go Sabrent Rocket 2tb nvme drive though . AIO cooler is better ! all copper design and handles 3950x overclocked better !

also 16 CORES!!!!!!!!!

Total: £2,489.52 (includes shipping: £14.70)​

Associate
OP
Thanks for the input I will have a look at these 16 cores does sound tempting.

I have heard with that cooler doesn't have the longest cable between the radiator and the CPU block. Are you using this one yourself? How do you find it? Is it quiet?

Soldato
Thanks for the input I will have a look at these 16 cores does sound tempting.

I have heard with that cooler doesn't have the longest cable between the radiator and the CPU block. Are you using this one yourself? How do you find it? Is it quiet?

Pump is SILENT! run at 100% all the time- meant to as well .

Fans can be loud at full speed. There is the bigger Eisbaer brother that uses Pure wing fans from Bequiet that run at 1500rpm and are quieter but product goes up by £25 odd.

I ran mine custom with 45mm rad and £60 worth of Silent wing 3 fans :D
jCZyK5b.jpg

Alpha do have new products on show at CES 2020 but chinese New year makes them Available in March

Think alphacool had 27cm in length with its tubings, Bequiet had theirs set to 30cm

Back
Top Bottom