Associate
Hi guys, I'm in the process of getting a gaming PC but in stuck for how to get a good PC with my £600 budget, I've tried PC part picker but it always goes over and I need some good advice.

Can you guys help me?

Thank you.

Soldato
Hi guys, I'm in the process of getting a gaming PC but in stuck for how to get a good PC with my £600 budget, I've tried PC part picker but it always goes over and I need some good advice.

Can you guys help me?

Thank you.

its a stretch - might be worth looking at a second hand rig but

My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £700.07
(includes shipping: £13.20)

over by £100 due to AMD Freesync screen - sure you've got a mouse and keyboard somewhere .
If you have a look around, may be able to pick up a GTX 970 for just over £100- but then you also lose warranty etc . guessing as a new PC gamer- if something goes wrong, you want it sorted , repaired, replaced ...

Associate
Its worth noting that you can download windows for free from Microsoft and run it indefinitely without a key, you just have a watermark to deal with, but allows you to get the key later down the line. Keys can also be bought from re-sellers for less than the standard price. Obviously the difficulty here is you need another computer to put the windows installer on a memory stick, but hopefully you'll have someone who can help you with that.

Associate
Back
Top Bottom