new toy!

Associate
OP
Gaijin said:
Very nice mate :) Saw it up for sale on the MRC boards - so you're the lucky person eh?

Nice one :)

Yeah picked it up last night. Stu looked gutted to see it go, he'll be getting a new one in a year once his new house is sorted out. Felt a bit guilty driving off with it... but not that guilty.

Not sure what I'm going to do about the wing, will take off the brackets and have it filled & sprayed then either keep it without one or put something a bit more subtle on. I can't have the big wing on as the missus hates it.

Soldato
I think this is the best style/size of wing for the rx7, need to get my mate to change his :D

93fdmsrear.jpg

Soldato
Sp00n said:
I think this is the best style/size of wing for the rx7, need to get my mate to change his :D

93fdmsrear.jpg

^^ yes that spoiler looks guuuudd

very nicer motor there... defo needed the spoiler though as it looks like its missing something without one.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Woohoo, another riced wankel owner :D

Very nice indeed mate :cool:

What engine mods do you have? It would take more than 'a few' to get 300 at the rear wheels, and I see you don't even have a FMIC.

I have 303 at the wheels (363 at the fly) and mine has virtually every bolt on imaginable, and has a pretty agressive street porting job. I'm actually near the limit of the twins, just need bigger injectors for a bit more boost and I'm pretty much there as far as the twins go.

Anyway I digress, lovely car mate :cool:

paradigm said:
A lot more tasteful than Drexels IMO, but I really REALLY dislike the red rim on the wheels.

But mine doesn't even have a bodykit, it's literally just a different front end (which is a lot more subtle than the C-West job), the lights, the wheels and the spoiler. Other than that the exterior is stock.

The only thing that is really 'in your face' is the vinyls.

Last edited:

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Sp00n said:
GT with TBH... acronyms ahoy?

a GT wing as far AFAIK are the type he has now. They do come smaller if you want smaller :)

TBH=To be Honest
AFAIK=as far as i know
IIRC=If I recall correctly

Soldato
Zip said:
a GT wing as far AFAIK are the type he has now. They do come smaller if you want smaller :)

TBH=To be Honest
AFAIK=as far as i know
IIRC=If I recall correctly

Lol... i know what they mean, but he said "GT with TPH"... unless "GT with" is the name of the wing then that sentence made no sense.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Sp00n said:
Lol... i know what they mean, but he said "GT with TPH"... unless "GT with" is the name of the wing then that sentence made no sense.

That was me that posted about the wing being a scoobs wing :p

GT Wing

Its basicly the wing that he already has :)

Edit: I see what what you mean :o
I was probably thinking too far ahead and mixed it up with something else i was thinking :o

Back
Top Bottom