New wheels ?

Associate
lovely wheels (slipstreams), i had my eye on some matt black without the polished lip for a while.. they are a nice weight too. Ill only be after 15's and they come in at 4.8kg each.

Caporegime
OP
Problem with the s2000 that the wheel fitments are limited, they need a massive offset (The OEM 17s on later cars are et 55 on front and 65 on rears).

Not all wheels will fit, plus of course you need wider ones at the rear too.

Soldato
I have a set of these on my Prelude. They are nice enough but really with a black car I should have tried to get a black rather than gunmetal wheel!

I think they would look pretty cool on a low grey S2000, it's hard for me to suggest anything else especially with a grey car as very few wheels work nicely. Best bet maybe to look on sounddomain.com and see if there is anyone on there with a similar setup!

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
mm Speedline Turinis, or those buddy club ones :)

Although my preference would probably be the lightest ones I could afford.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Simon said:

you don't want too much, you'll lose the wonderful ability to easily kick the back out. The rotas look great :) as i remember when i bought mine rarerims didn't stock all the off sets... ended up getting them from tracktec, but they only really do MX-5 stuff, might be worth asking if they can get the offset you needed....

Caporegime
OP
Went for some Rota Grids in the end. Toyo T1R tyres.

Seems to handle well and I'm liking the look of the wheels, the bigger profile tyres make them look purposeful plus the wheels are brand new where as the previous ones let the car down due to the milky laquer. Very happy with them, think they need a bit more tyre pressure too. Definately lots of grip from them now though

DSC03271.jpg

DSC03272.jpg

DSC03274.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom