1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Xbox 360 Elites

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Shamikebab, 20 Apr 2010.

1. Shamikebab

Capo Crimine

Can someone confirm that these come with the transfer kit or not? And if not can I transfer all my saves, DLC, arcade games..etc with a USB stick after the new update?

2. NorthstaNder

Mobster

no, and yes

3. Memphis

Capodecina

I'm almost entirely sure they don't, but would be pleasantly surprised to find that they do. I imagine you still have to send off for it.

You can certainly transfer 'most' stuff via USB/memory card, however some content is locked to the machine it was downloaded to/created on.

4. Vision

Gangster

+ My brother just bought an elite :p

5. Shamikebab

Capo Crimine

Thanks guys, looks like I'll try my memory stick then, can't wait to play some 360 games again :)

6. willthepirate

Gangster

I got a free one on request, you don't really need it nowadays, though.

7. DaveOwl

Hitman

Only the hard drives do but you can buy them from Microsoft support - don't believe you can send off for them for nothing anymore unfortunately.

When Microsoft reduced the price of the Elite's the bundle also dwindled :) not that you have been able to get the Elite with a transfer kit ever (may be wrong :)) as I had to send off for one with a form and the old Xbox serial and the new Elite serial before getting one which wasn't too long after they came out.