News on the N80

Soldato
I quite fancy an N80.

I was almost about to buy an N70, then thought I might as well wait for the N80.

I'm upgrading from a 7610, so it's still series 60 etc and the N80 has more features to upgrade to.

Don
xsnv said:
The n80's been delayed to Q2 2006 which means about april for us :(
went in to a few places today and asked about the n90, n91 and n80 and every place said that they had an estimated release date for the n90 and that wasnt until mid march (one even said "which means april"). They had nothing on the n80 or n91 and so i'll be very suprised if we see them until after may now.

Soldato
April for the N90? It's been out SIM free for absolutely ages now.

I assumed that the operators weren't going to release it at all, rather than releasing it 6 months late.

Soldato
Wow! Knew nothing about this N80! Looks like a fantastic phone and one that I'd be extremely tempted to upgrade my 6630 to when my contract is up in March.

My only concern is the top row of numbers on the pad looks like it could be too close to the base of the phone once the keypad slides out.

I have big fingers.

I'd also be concerned what effect that lush, resolution screen would have on battery life.

Last edited:
Associate
I love the look of this phone. I've only just recently upgraded from a Nokia 7650 which was a fantastic phone. This looks like the spiritual successor to the 7650 if you ask me.

Caporegime
No doubt you guys already know this but the new CPW catalogue lists the N80 as available from March - seems quite a bit earlier than what I was expecting (April) - but hey fingers crossed...

Anyone know which networks will actually have a version of this out?

ps3ud0 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom