Next 360 purchase?

Soldato
I've just started playing condemned and once you get into it it's quite a good game. I had a 2 hour session on it today and i'm not feeling any side effects :)

One more thing about this game thats pleased me is, It as a in-game gamma controll which as come in very usefull as with games like PGR3 i find some of the tracks just too dark.

I hope other game companys add this feature to up-coming games for us none LCD TV owners (although i am working on my GF!) :)

Caporegime
Didn't know Tomb Raider Legends was due in March, looks pretty good that, hope its like the first few puzzely/explorey lol. :D

Ive got King Kong, Condemned and PGR3, had a quick blast on Kong, and Condemned to make sure they worked, they seem good, but im playing PGR3 first though. :cool:

Man of Honour
I'm tempted to get DOA4 at the weekend, but I don't really have the money so may have to trade it quite a few old games for it. Will be saving heavily for March, there's at least 3 games coming out I want, with several others looking like they may be excellent.

Soldato
Condemned is a superb game, frightening and quite addictive. A great game that should last a week if you play it a level a day or so. Make sure you've got a decent sound setup for some chilling gaming.

CoD2 on Veteran atm is keeping me occupied but tbh it's not really impressed me that much both gameplay and visuals wise, was expecting a lot more tbh. I'm also tempted to get DoA4 as my gaming budget atm is quite obscene but it's not really my type of game anymore - high speed teeny infested beat em ups I quit back during the SF2 Hyperfighting/Blackbelt days.

Caporegime
Ol!ver said:
I find it hard to play for long, too much concentration needed with it being so dark.

A mate got King Kong as part of a deal with a console today, so to help him out I'm taking it off him for £40. He couldnt afford it otherwise so it's my good deed for the day. Left it with him to play about with but looking forward to getting hold of it.

King Kong is a cracking game. Get past the first 90 minutes and it opens up nicely.

Soldato
NokkonWud said:
King Kong is a cracking game. Get past the first 90 minutes and it opens up nicely.

I really enjoyed it, just a shame it's over so quickly. Playing as Kong is brilliant fun, there should be an entire game where you're him!

Soldato
NokkonWud said:
King Kong is a cracking game. Get past the first 90
minutes and it opens up nicely.

I second this. Once I realised it was by the makers of Beyond Good and Evil I picked up a 2nd hand copy. Ok, it is very very short and some of the chapters are non events but without spoiling any details some of the Kong battles are THE best moments I've had on the 360. Absolutely belting, just turn up your 5.1 very loud.

If you get a free couple of days, get yourself a copy of this and some beer and you won't regret it.

Also the easiest 1000 achievement points you'll ever see ;) not that that matters of course ;)

Soldato
I had Kameo, Fifa, Tony Hawk and PGR3.

I have put them all on the MM and sold all but PGR3 and I finished Fifa and Kameo and I think I shall either pick up PES 4 or 5 for the xbox and I am looking at future purchases like Fight Night, top spin and PES 360.

Have to be honest and admit I havent really enjoyed any game yet, I am more of a sport lover on consoles, actually I lie I loved the fight night demo, and the console is still an infant, it took a good 6 months for us to reep the benefits of the PS2 remember all the crud that was released in the first few months on that.

Soldato
Edit, just realised I got a little side tracked & you've got Kong already! lol

To return to the thread, the one's you're missing are condemned and cod2 imo.
Condemned is great, intense and not fun in a Kameo kinda way, but very good.
I'm off to get Cod2 this afternoon so I'll tell you what it's like tomorrow ;)

Soldato
NokkonWud said:
I'm probably being too hard on it, need to get a bit further I guess. Even if I don't enjoy it that much i'll have to trudge through it just to play as Kong :D

Soldato
Davey_Pitch said:
I'm tempted to get DOA4 at the weekend, but I don't really have the money so may have to trade it quite a few old games for it. Will be saving heavily for March, there's at least 3 games coming out I want, with several others looking like they may be excellent.

Go on Davey, you know you wanna.
You know you wanna fight as the dude from ninja Gaiden. :D

Back
Top Bottom