• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Next best to AMD 3700X?

Soldato
Hi what rad are you useing mate trying to figure out if its worth water cooling or just get air cooler

I'm using custom watercooling from ek, 2 360mm pe classic rads (one for cpu and one for gpu), regarding my cpu no way on earth i'd be able to run mine at 4.4ghz below 360mm cooling with out sounding like a vacuum cleaner :)

Soldato
I'm using custom watercooling from ek, 2 360mm pe classic rads (one for cpu and one for gpu), regarding my cpu no way on earth i'd be able to run mine at 4.4ghz below 360mm cooling with out sounding like a vacuum cleaner :)
Ok thanks I was thinking of water cooling the cpu only as I've got some bits left over from before don't want to do graphic card this time though and not sure if I want a big air cooler on cpu either was thinking of the ek 've 420 rad

Back
Top Bottom