NFL 2020 Season

Soldato
Just got a message from my brother who can't get RedZone working. He's watching his Raiders instead. I foresaw issues and used a friends' Sky Go for RedZone.

Happy I have Chris Carson and Russell Wilson on my Fantasy team. :) Wilson is on the bench though :( (Lamar is my starter)

Soldato
Fed up of GamePass constantly buffering, it's shocking.

Does anyone know if you can subscribe to NFL only on sky sports or do you have to pay for the fill package? Trying to watch Bengals game and it's utterly abysmal how such a big company can put out such a shameful product.

Associate
Does anyone know if you can subscribe to NFL only on sky sports or do you have to pay for the fill package? Trying to watch Bengals game and it's utterly abysmal how such a big company can put out such a shameful product.

No you have to subscribe to the whole Sports package (although you can obviously get a sports pass through NOW TV). Although Sky has signed a new 5-yr deal so they have the 24 hour NFL Sports channel now.

I've been a Game Pass subscriber since the non-HD Yahoo days and even when Neulion ran the whole thing the open day weekend (particularly the 6pm streams) were always a s***show. Then when NFL Europe switched to two separate Game Pass products (Deltatre running the Europe region) I decided not to renew and signed up with NOW TV instead for that season. Have a friend who's relatively new to Game Pass start fuming as he couldn't get Redzone tonight.

Anyway Go Bears!!!! Still trying to come down from that game. Felt like a re-run of last year and god awful offence again - albeit with a super flat Defence. Until the 4th quarter and the Bears exploiting Jimmy Graham's match-up. We had no business being in that game.

Last edited:
Soldato
That was most Bengals ending to a Bengals game I've ever seen in my life :D:p

On the plus side Burrows looks legit, negative side, he will be hospitalised by mid season if Hart keeps getting a game. I would go to a team with an above average RT and offer a 2nd or 3rd to take him as it's either that or a ruined QB.

Soldato
Why they keep running up the middle as well annoys the hell out of me, they always bang on about a running backs speed so make him beat players up the side away from the wall of the defensive line.

Soldato
That wasn't what I took from the game. Granted, he didn't finish as strong as he started, but I thought Mayfield generally looked pretty good.

Mayfield looked pretty good but Burrows genuinely looks like a superstar, a looooong way to go in his career and being stuck in a bad team, in a bad organisation, behind an awful line could we'll take its toll but he looks next level.

Anyone got any bets on this week? I won £90 I week 1 and this week took Rams, Bills -6, Packers -6.5 and Chiefs -5.5 @9.6/1.

Should be another good slate of games tonight, really interested to see how the Chiefs go and if they continue to lean on Helaire like week one.

Soldato
Mayfield looked pretty good but Burrows genuinely looks like a superstar, a looooong way to go in his career and being stuck in a bad team, in a bad organisation, behind an awful line could we'll take its toll but he looks next level.

Don't get me wrong, he looked good and if he was my teams QB I'd certainly be optimistic. I guess I just noticed a lot of passes slightly behind, too high or missed completely. As you say though, put a better line together and he could be very dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom