NFL 2020 Season

Soldato
I don't even need a clock to tell the time on a Sunday, at least on the evening, because as soon as 5pm hits gamepass turns in a laggy and buffering mess like clockwork :p

Soldato
Bengals Oline is an absolute disgrace. Players are just strolling past Hart and Williams its really ******* me off that we eventually get a QB and he will most likely be wheelchair bound by the time the season is out.

Soldato
What's up with Mixon, he's screwing my fantasy team right up?!?

He's screwing (one of many) of my leagues too. It's just the line, he cannot get going. We should be getting Warford off FA tomorrow and then trading for a better than average RT for a pair of thirds maybe Taylor at Jags as an example.

Burrows is amazing but he is going to get hurt.

Soldato
Can you believe the Falcons... this week, last week, Superbowl against the Pats... a game at Wembley agains the Lions that I left with 1 minute on the clock as there should have been no way they cold lose... how do they do it?!?!

Associate
Bears are a very frustrating team to watch, although watching that Foles comeback was marvellous. Falcons were pretty beat up too tbf.

Tarik Cohen is a possible Torn ACL just to add to the injury list :(

Soldato
rams moaning about a PI towards the end of the game , they were down 3 plays, let the bills get a 3rd and 22, and lots more they did wrong, PI was the least of the issues.

no idea whats going on with the falcons.

new qb's this season are looking decent, hope taylor at the chargers recovers from the injection damage.

Associate
Bears got found out today. Colts D looked outstanding and with our bad playing calling/lack of running game/ropy Foles & WR play it wasn't a good mix.

Very tough game against the Buccaneers on Thursday (short week going to hurt).

:/

Bears are very hot and cold team, but it looks like the same old problems on offense. May be the downfall of our playoff chances (and Pace's new contract chance).

Soldato
more poor from the rams, not only do we get shut out in a quarter by the giants , ramsey decides to get into a fight at the end of the game with golden tate, seems theres some previous due to ramsey dating tate's sister.

pats game moved due to cam newton testing positive for covid.

Soldato
What's people's opinions about the Fitz benching?

Organisation wise I think it's an easy win. He learns the ropes, improves as a player (or doesn't and they can potentially replace) and then even if he struggles during game time they get two high draft picks instead of just the Texans one.

Player wise it could backfire horribly. Through no fault of his own other players may blame Tua for this and morale tanks especially when they are playing well as the players seem to be behind Fitz. Players do want a win and they have an outside chance at playoffs, taking that away from them (if he plays bad) is not going to go down well.

Final point, behind a bad line giving him his full debut against the Rams? That could end in tears!

Soldato
OP
What's people's opinions about the Fitz benching?

Organisation wise I think it's an easy win. He learns the ropes, improves as a player (or doesn't and they can potentially replace) and then even if he struggles during game time they get two high draft picks instead of just the Texans one.

Player wise it could backfire horribly. Through no fault of his own other players may blame Tua for this and morale tanks especially when they are playing well as the players seem to be behind Fitz. Players do want a win and they have an outside chance at playoffs, taking that away from them (if he plays bad) is not going to go down well.

Final point, behind a bad line giving him his full debut against the Rams? That could end in tears!

I would have kept Fitz and see where he would have taken the dolphins as they are on a roll

Soldato
I definitely get the logic of it. There's a good chance this was the plan since the beginning of the season. Give him a bunch of weeks to sit and learn, then the bye week to take all the reps in practise. I can't say it's the wrong thing to do, long term for the club, but yes, it could go badly wrong for this season.

Soldato
i don't understand benching fitz, you know from his past season he'll hit a cold spot then you can bring tua in, while hes doing well and winning makes no sense, and theirs no rush to do it either at this time, if anything this can only add pressure on a young qb to do well straight away.

what really got me about all this was the way fitz came out on how he was "heartbroken/suprised", not sure that would sit well with the other players if they feel he's been treated badly.

saw it purdy, not sure he's ever likey to live that down, its one of those wtf did i just see moments, can't imgaine it fills the other players with confidence either.

Back
Top Bottom