NFL

Soldato
kdd said:
What channel is nfl on? Used to watch it when it was on channel 4 thought the programme was great back then.

Same question here.

I think there is a pittsburgh game on at 2am on skysports tonight.

I love nfl but always seemed to miss the games due to timing.

Soldato
I think Skysports Extra show selected NFL games. The more comprehensive game shows and match coverage is on NASN For cable and sattelite viewers. Now part of Setanta Sports. I subscribed last year for the college football and it was really good value for money if you like American Sports

Last edited:
Caporegime
Definitely looking forward to Thursday's game, am hoping that this year the NY Giants come good with Tiki Barber. Hopefully im there in dec in NYC for a few weeks seeing the missus and im hoping she manages to get some tickets for a game or 2 whilst there.

Go Giants \o/

Man of Honour
Soldato
I'm looking foreward to seeing Charlie Frye play quarterback for the Browns. When I lived in Akron and he went to school there I lived three houses down from him. He's a great guy and I really hope he doesn't get beaten up too quickly, à la Tim Couch. The Center position on the Browns' offensive line is an absolute joke. They've gone through 4 of them in camp alone. It's really quite dismal.

Associate
Stoddy said:
Redskins fan here. Shall be watching next Sunday :)

Me too :)

Really looking forward to this...I shall be a wreck at work tomorrow as I have no video or Sky + so it's stay up to watch for me :(

Still it'll be worth it in the end.

Loki,

Can I ask how much NASN cost you???
I've been thinking about subscribing for a while now but havent got round to it.

Neil

Soldato
soundwave said:
Me too :)

Loki,

Can I ask how much NASN cost you???
I've been thinking about subscribing for a while now but havent got round to it.

Neil

If i am not mistaken it was £10.00 per month last year, however its a bit cheaper if you get Setanta Sports pack( Setanta Sports 1 & 2, NASN, Racing channel and some other) I think its £8.00. Usually £15.00 but you get £7.00 off when youorder online

Setanta Spors Pack

Soldato
Hey Been a Cowboys Fan since Tom Landrys last season...

We picked up Terrel owens in the offseason dont know if thats a good move tbh but Im sure parcells can keep him in check if any head coach can he can.

Associate
Can't wait for tonight, got the coffe and pro plus sorted for work in the morning.

Bit disapointed NASN dont seem to be showing NFL Network this year :(

Roll on Sunday Falcons @ Panthers :D

Soldato
DanMc07 said:
New Orleans fan hear.. Don't see us doing much again this year but winning isnt everything :) Although it would be a bonus :D

Reggie Bush signed with New Orleans did he not? This kid was an amazing college player, won the Heinsman (spelling?) and skipped his final year of eligibility in the ncaa to go into the 2006 nfl draft.

Soldato
The Falcons are doing better than I expected them to. A nice victory over the Cardinals but that's not very hard :p

Hopefully Abraham will be back in action soon.

Associate
Smit said:
The Falcons are doing better than I expected them to. A nice victory over the Cardinals but that's not very hard :p

Hopefully Abraham will be back in action soon.

I believe Abraham and Hartwell were held out this week as we going into the bye week and that extra fortnight is what we're needing for them down the stretch.
Didn't I already mention Jerious Norwood?
Smit bud, we are in good hands and lets hope we make a run to the playoffs.

Associate
My money is on Chicago this year.

Lovie Smith is one hell of a defensive mastermind. He made the Rams' defence one of the best in the league from nowhere during his time there. And now they're 4-0.. Come on Bears!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom