NFL

Soldato
The Chicago Bears are the first team to book their place in the superbowl leading the Saints 39-14 with 3 minutes left.

Next game up should be a lot more competitive, Colts V Patriots.

Soldato
Lovie Smith the lowest paid head coach in the NFl and the first African American to lead a team to the Superbowl. Fantastic game and grats to the Bears

Associate
Hinchy55 said:
My money is on Chicago this year.

Lovie Smith is one hell of a defensive mastermind. He made the Rams' defence one of the best in the league from nowhere during his time there. And now they're 4-0.. Come on Bears!

When i posted this i put £20 on the bears to win the Superbowl. Back then they were 14/1!!!

:D:D:D:D:D Can't wait now!!

Caporegime
Congrats to the Bears getting into the Superbowl, great stuff for a very good team. I know i said i was rooting for the Pats but id have to say now im fully on the Bears side if the Pats get to the Superbowl. But i think they gonna have their hands full with the Colts though.

I have a feeling that whether the Pats or Colts get through, the Bears will win it.

Soldato
What a comeback here from Indy 21-21 now :eek: been steamrollering the Patriots defence for about 15 minutes now :)

Game on!

edit: The colts are going to the superbowl :D won 39-34 what a comeback! only lead for the first time 1 minute before the end.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Amazing comeback indeed for the Colts, amazing that not too long ago they were the worst team in the NFL and now look at them. Still got my money on the Bears to beat them though..fingers crossed:p.

Soldato
Bears by 10 tonight. :D

Interesting match up between Peyton Manning and Rex Grossman. Manning arguablly the better of the two but Grossman should have some home support from Floridas Gator Nation in Miami tonight.

Anyone staying up for the game ?

Soldato
I'm gonna stop up and watch it, Colts to win for me :D

Was thinking of opening a Superbowl thread, think we might get a few more participants if we have a proper spoiler thread for the game.

Soldato
There's a preview on ITV3 @10pm then ITV1 take the game into the early morning.

I'll watch the first half at least. I've had a small wager riding on the Bears since the start of the season but with the way Grossman compares to Manning I fear for the Bears and my pennies :eek:

34-10 Colts

Back
Top Bottom