Nice pongs and gorgeous whiffs. The Aftershave thread!

Soldato
By the way guys, Escentual is doing 20% off everything sitewide

ESCENTUAL20

got a bottle of Amouage Jubilation XXV on order :)

Escentual is a con, they jack the prices back up to RRP when they have the sale on.

If you want Jubilation, get it from Notino for £123 (100ml) with code: niche15

qY61IPM.png

Soldato
I already have a lot of fragrances in my collection, well over 30, however I've not bought anything this year and I'm umming and ahhing over getting Dior Fahrenheit Le Parfum..

Soldato
a fantastic fragrance for the colder months

Yes I agree, had a sample before and enjoyed it.

Also received a sample for JPG Le Male Le Parfum. At first I wasn't convinced, but after a second round of wearing it's really good. Doesn't seem to be readily available at the moment but may consider purchasing in the future. Smells like a better version of CK One Shock.

Soldato
Has anyone tried Copycat Fragrances (https://copycatfragrances.co.uk) before? If so, any good?

No, they seemed a bit expensive last time I looked. I have used perfume parlour a few times though.

My collection these days seem to be a mixture of PP and various extracts from falcons, although I absolutely love arabic perfumes. I tend to pick up a bottle when I travel. It's funny isn't it, that sometimes you prefer the cheaper fragrances to ones costing significantly more.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Need a new fragrance Guerlain was my last any recommendations under £50?

Could do with a bit more info. What do you like? What do you have? When for, day, night, summer, winter?

If you wanted a cheap summer daytime fragrance, I'd suggest L'homme Ideal Cologne as you said you like the OG. ~£20 for 50ml is a steal at the moment and its discontinued so will only go up in price.

Soldato
Not much to update recently as I haven’t really purchased much.. but!, I got a small 60ml bottle of Red Tobacco last week. Possibly the strongest perfume I own, hands down. Very potent opening. So much so it puts a lot of people off (I like it tbh). As it dries down though, fantastic !

edit. Actually wore it today despite the heat :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom