Nice pongs and gorgeous whiffs. The Aftershave thread!

Soldato
Not one I bought myself, but the GF bought me a Creed gift set that she gave me a few weeks ago that consists of a body oil spray, an aftershave lotion, and some samplers of the main cologne. Does anyone know the best way to use them? I've got a decant of the aftershave but neither of the bits in the gift smell anywhere near as good.

Soldato
Just placed an order as I'm pretty much dry across the board (also left some bottles at work before lockdown)

farenheit (classic fav of mine)
issey (only because a neighbour walked past my house last week and it reminded me of my youth)
armani profondo (this will be a total blind punt)
jpg le male

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice, want to try that one myself.
It’s a tad too feminine for some, but I like it either way. So so good.

Just placed an order as I'm pretty much dry across the board (also left some bottles at work before lockdown)

farenheit (classic fav of mine)
issey (only because a neighbour walked past my house last week and it reminded me of my youth)
armani profondo (this will be a total blind punt)
jpg le male
nice haul ! Is it the new le Male you’re getting ?

Soldato
Has anyone tried Copycat Fragrances (https://copycatfragrances.co.uk) before? If so, any good?
I have, the fragrances are decent and last well. I've been going through a bottle of the inspired by neroli and get complimented on it regularly.

Little tip. Put something in your basket and head to checkout. Go passed the page where you supply your email then Leave it on the next page for a bit then close the window. Within 24 hours you'll usually get a 15-20% discount emailed through

Soldato
Little purchase update. Got a 50ml of Tom Ford Noir Extreme today. Lovely stuff !

Bro got me this for my birthday. Wouldn't have considered it but really enjoying it and seems to score highly on the longevity. Misses is a fan too, will have to keep an eye out for offers to stock up.

Soldato
I have, the fragrances are decent and last well. I've been going through a bottle of the inspired by neroli and get complimented on it regularly.

Little tip. Put something in your basket and head to checkout. Go passed the page where you supply your email then Leave it on the next page for a bit then close the window. Within 24 hours you'll usually get a 15-20% discount emailed through

Ordered the Neroli Portofino from there this thread is dangerous haha

Soldato
Bro got me this for my birthday. Wouldn't have considered it but really enjoying it and seems to score highly on the longevity. Misses is a fan too, will have to keep an eye out for offers to stock up.
It is really great ! I got mine from allbeauty (50ml for £67) but I paid a little less with a voucher.

Soldato
Can anyone recommend any decent deodorant? Id rally like to be buying ones that are complimentary to aftershave but I just cant justify spending £27 on an Armani Code deodorant. I don't want £2 Lynx Africa either but there must be some compromise surely?!

Soldato
Can anyone recommend any decent deodorant? Id rally like to be buying ones that are complimentary to aftershave but I just cant justify spending £27 on an Armani Code deodorant. I don't want £2 Lynx Africa either but there must be some compromise surely?!

Any Dove roll on does it for me, and that's through gym workouts too.

Can't comment on aerosols as I don't use them anymore but rightguard was always good.

Soldato
Check out Sure Maximum Protection Cream. I’ve switched from sprays to this and it actually keeps my pits dry all day. The only thing I’ve found to work. Smells good but does not over power your fragrance

edit. This stuff

https://www.suredeodorant.co.uk/men...protection-antiperspirant-deodorant-45ml.html

Back
Top Bottom