** NIK'S ANNUAL B-GRADE BLOWOUT!!!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

As was foretold in every sacred scroll's sacred prophecy, each solar year I return to you guys and offer amazing deals to clear out as much of my b-grade stock as is inhumanely possible.

I've had support and reduced prices on all the Monitors and Keyboards and Mice already as far as I can. I'm currently speaking with vendors to arrange further support. For now, take a look through the groups below, buy anything that takes your fancy.

Before anyone else can! *cackles*

Then scope out and make a list (checking it twice), for anything else you might want, which is currently outside of your wallets range.

I shall only return to this thread upon the next New Moon whence I'll give directions about how to approach me with offers for anything which is left.

MONITORS
KEYBOARDS AND MICE
SPEAKERS AND HEADSETS

As was Foretold I have returned.

Feel free to send offers on B-grade from my groups:

MONITORS
KEYBOARDS AND MICE
SPEAKERS AND HEADSETS

To:

[email protected]

Couple of rules:
  • Make reasonable offers. People making silly offers will be blocked.
  • Make an offer, don't ask what I will take for it. It's a silent auction.
  • I don't know what condition an item is in so don't ask. (Gernally they are all open box)
  • You have your standard right to return unwanted within 2 weeks.
  • If you receive the item and it is faulty we'll collect from you.
  • Include your forum name on your email please.
If offers are sent on any products not from my groups I will have to ignore them as I'm too busy unfortunately.

Hopefully hear from you soon! GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi all,

As was foretold in every sacred scroll's sacred prophecy, each solar year I return to you guys and offer amazing deals to clear out as much of my b-grade stock as is inhumanely possible.

I've had support and reduced prices on all the Monitors and Keyboards and Mice already as far as I can. I'm currently speaking with vendors to arrange further support. For now, take a look through the groups below, buy anything that takes your fancy.

Before anyone else can! *cackles*

Then scope out and make a list (checking it twice), for anything else you might want, which is currently outside of your wallets range.

I shall only return to this thread upon the next New Moon whence I'll give directions about how to approach me with offers for anything which is left.

MONITORS
KEYBOARDS AND MICE
SPEAKERS AND HEADSETS

Cheers that 24" 4k LG will go perfect with my LG 27" QHD, ive been looking for a 2nd monitor to watch youtube etc

Associate
Very interested in the IIYAMA G-MASTER GB3466WQSU-B1 34" 3440X1440 VA 144HZ 1MS FREESYNC PREMIUM CURVED ULTRA W

But what possible issues could be with a B grade monitor??

Caporegime
Missing stands, scratches on screen, dead pixels, cosmetic damage, missing cables, plain boxed, damaged retail box, or monitor is in new condition.
Pretty much. Some people can;t get on with VA and it's inherent image ghosting, others don't really notice it. it's a chance you take, but you still have the option of a return.

Associate
Pretty much. Some people can;t get on with VA and it's inherent image ghosting, others don't really notice it. it's a chance you take, but you still have the option of a return.

I'm in Ireland so return be hassle, and also ocuk arent shipping here currently. So I might just buy it new when they sort the shipping. I already have a VA panel and don't mind them at all.

Associate
In need of a 34" Monitor and like the look of the LG 34GN850 but with only £90.5p off new with 90 days warranty and chances of missing items, scratches etc I think I continue to wait until new stock comes in or the new LG 34" monitors come out.

Soldato
Any chance of some cooling? Might fancy grabbing an AIO

Missing stands, scratches on screen, dead pixels, cosmetic damage, missing cables, plain boxed, damaged retail box, or monitor is in new condition.

My current Benq was OCUK B grade in basically brand new condition, and when I checked the serial with Benq it had the full 3 year warranty.

Conversely, I bought an x570 motherboard and it was missing the M2 screws, cables etc. basically came with nothing but the motherboard and IO shield. Definitely worth a punt if the saving is good enough, but only if you're prepared for the potential hassle of a return if it's not what you're expecting.

Soldato
Any chance of some cooling? Might fancy grabbing an AIO

My current Benq was OCUK B grade in basically brand new condition, and when I checked the serial with Benq it had the full 3 year warranty.

Conversely, I bought an x570 motherboard and it was missing the M2 screws, cables etc. basically came with nothing but the motherboard and IO shield. Definitely worth a punt if the saving is good enough, but only if you're prepared for the potential hassle of a return if it's not what you're expecting.

I've had many a b grade motherboard bargain from OCUK just shield and M/B in a brown box but then again I've had 3+ faulty/dodgy B grade GPU's. Personally I wouldnt never buy a B Grade monitor as I`d rather have them brand spanking new its like buying used toilet roll tissue. Plus those examples I quoted is what I have read happened from peoples experiences in the monitor section including the scratches on the screen and monitor stand missing. Its like buying a brand new pair of shoes you dont really want to buy returns as you never know whether a dog has peed in them.

Associate
I've had many a b grade motherboard bargain from OCUK just shield and M/B in a brown box but then again I've had 3+ faulty/dodgy B grade GPU's. Personally I wouldnt never buy a B Grade monitor as I`d rather have them brand spanking new its like buying used toilet roll tissue. Plus those examples I quoted is what I have read happened from peoples experiences in the monitor section including the scratches on the screen and monitor stand missing. Its like buying a brand new pair of shoes you dont really want to buy returns as you never know whether a dog has peed in them.

Total luck of the draw with monitors, shame they don't mark them up with an issues found when returned.

The 43" Ultrawide that I had is a good bargain for someone, it was only missing the VESA wall adapters but the stand and screen is perfect (only problem is they have 4 in stock).

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/b-gr...2-g-sync-compatible-hdr400-cur-bg-9bb-as.html

Soldato

Oh yeah, I'm well aware I got very lucky with my monitor, but it was a very nice discount from new!

Soldato
Mine arrived, looks to be complete, Cleary had been opened before. no marks or anything on screen. says its freesync but neither r9 290 or Rx550 allow the freesync toggle to be enabled. Im going to be using a nvidia card on it anyway and not for gaming. i had to use some spacers for my monitor arm as it had annoying lump of metal from the desktop stand that cannot be removed from the screen

Caporegime
Mine arrived, looks to be complete, Cleary had been opened before. no marks or anything on screen. says its freesync but neither r9 290 or Rx550 allow the freesync toggle to be enabled. Im going to be using a nvidia card on it anyway and not for gaming. i had to use some spacers for my monitor arm as it had annoying lump of metal from the desktop stand that cannot be removed from the screen
Using DisplayPort? AFAIK VRR doesn’t work over HDMI.

Back
Top Bottom