1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

** NIK'S ANNUAL B-GRADE BLOWOUT!!!! **

Discussion in 'Latest News, Deals & Special Offers' started by NikTheSHNIK, 4 Mar 2021.

1. PhoenixUK

Suspended

dang I just sent an offer for that, guess that's not happening ... oh well was worth a go!

I've had the model down in the past, cracking piece of kit, hope you enjoy!

2. JClarke

Gangster

Sorry Dude. Never had great speakers before but I could instantly tell the difference! They are awesome

3. PhoenixUK

Suspended

Obviously it's my loss for trying to save a few quid so nothing to worry, glad you're enjoying them. I'm happy more people can enjoy a good quality sound as most don't know what they're missing about. I've got few other bits so wasn't that desperate for them, perhaps it was meant to be ;).

Some good deals in there shame nothing I need in particular!

4. Kurgen

Mobster

havnt seen anything different over weekend?

5. Disco_P

Soldato

Got my eye on a coupla things

6. JClarke

Gangster

@NikTheSHNIK

Ah - turns out my B-grade Edifier speakers were not all rosy. The remote control was a bit patchy at first which I assumed was a battery problem. I have put fresh batteries in today but the remote does not do anything. Not even a red light when pressing buttons.

What's the best way to deal with this? I really like the speakers so don't want to lose them at the fantastic price I paid.

7. varkanoid

Capodecina

is it the round circular one ? its $14.99 from Edifier although the shipping kills it but might be able to get one from somewhere else ? Try the UK website ?

8. JClarke

Gangster

Yeah, it's the little round remote. I did try looking on the UK website with no joy. The Aussie website doesn't even let you select UK as a destination for shipping. Also, if I do end up paying a high shipping cost, that would pretty much negate the B-grade discount.....

9. Figo

Gangster

Looking at my DPD app, my B Grade blowout M27Q should be here in around 45 mins...

10. Figo

Gangster

.....aaaand all setup... Other than a slight smudge on the plastic bezel, the actual panel itself looks great :D

11. JClarke

Gangster

Happy to report Edifier have good customer support and that they are sending me a replacement remote. Assuming that works fine, then I have a cracking set of speakers for the price.

12. varkanoid

Capodecina

Nice one always worth a try.