Nintendo Press Conference - About 19.15 This Evening

Soldato
ic1male said:
Wonder what the actual graphics will be like. I know it doesn't have HDTV resolutions but will this mean a more photorealistic SDTV display?

Souped up Gamecube graphics from what I've seen so far although they are all early demos.

Soldato
roboffer said:
If it played the Gamecube games Id definitely go for one as there are a few games that were released after I sold the Gamecube that I really wanted.

You can put your GameCube discs in the Wii and they work fine.
(no details on region locks or anything yet though)

Associate
I've never been this excited about an E3 conference before :) So excited that I think I will just give away my SNES, N64 and Gamecube to other family members to save some space, and then play all those lovely classics on just ONE system! I mean, it just seems there is nothing bad about this console at all...

Man of Honour
Have we got to wait for the show to finish before it starts streaming? I've got it loaded now and its just a nintendo logo with cheesy music on.

It says "The on demand stream will be available after the live show", i thought it streams live :(

Soldato
Steedie said:
Have we got to wait for the show to finish before it starts streaming? I've got it loaded now and its just a nintendo logo with cheesy music on.

It says "The on demand stream will be available after the live show", i thought it streams live :(

It does stream live or Sony did last night :)

Gamespot i use :)

Soldato
punky_munky said:
I'm gonna be mad if the stream is no good.

it was pretty good last night. Only bit that annoyed me was not a technical error but a camera work one. When he showed off the new controller it didnt show what was happening on the big screen, just him moving a ps2 controller about, until the warhawk (?) demo bit.

Back
Top Bottom