Man of Honour
OP
For all 4 email addresses that I have received, I have added you to the family group.

Please check your emails (Nintendo account email address, not your OcUK trust address) and click on the link within 24 hours. I have done it this way as there is a short window to accept and I would like everyone to already be in the group when I purchase the family plan.

Anyone who doesn't accept within the 24 hours will get another invite sent out tomorrow.

Soldato
For all 4 email addresses that I have received, I have added you to the family group.

Please check your emails (Nintendo account email address, not your OcUK trust address) and click on the link within 24 hours. I have done it this way as there is a short window to accept and I would like everyone to already be in the group when I purchase the family plan.

Anyone who doesn't accept within the 24 hours will get another invite sent out tomorrow.

I'm in ;)

Man of Honour
OP
I'll setup the online subscription once everyone is in the family group. I'll keep an eye on the bank transfers but I won't wait for them all before setting it all up.

Back
Top Bottom