1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** Nintendo Switch ***

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Boomstick777, 6 Jan 2016.

1. Plainsong

Sgarrista

Donkey Kong Country if you haven't already played it. Mario + Rabbids is very good. Xenoblade if you like JRPG's. Skyrim is very good in handheld, I enjoyed it far more this time around.

2. Skidder

Man of Honour

I'm playing skyrim at mo for first time on Oculus. Will check out DK and Mario Rabbids. JRPGs not really my bag. Thanks for the tips

3. Plainsong

Sgarrista

I'm playing DK at the moment (in between Mario Kart sessions) and I love it. It's nails at times but always fun. As platformers go I think it's up there with some of the best.

4. Kreeeee

Man of Honour

Mario & Rabbids, Rayman Legends or Donkey Kong.

5. M1k3H

Wise Guy

Rayman Legends. Apart from Zelda, most played game in my library! (which includes Odyssey!)

6. Plainsong

Sgarrista

I need to go back to Rayman Legends. Despite owning it on 3 systems I've never completed it. Not because I don't like it, it's amazing. Just other stuff always seems to get in the way. It would be cool if Ubisoft released some Rayman classics on the Switch as it is the ideal platform (no pun intended!) for it. I'd love to play Rayman Origins again. A Rayman collection - I'd go for that.

Reading this morning about some dataminer finding reference to a Fortnite eShop update on the Switch. Could be nothing but I've got a feeling this is going to drop very soon.

Last edited: 6 Jun 2018
  7. Kreeeee

Man of Honour

The South Korean game ratings group already leaked that it's being released soon, probably during E3 itself.

8. Phate

Caporegime

Fortnite is pretty much confirmed for the Switch. Likely to be an E3 announcment, as Kree says.

9. Plainsong

Sgarrista

Pretty much but not officially, is all I meant. I wouldn't be surprised if it drops straight after the Direct.

10. Simmz

Mobster

Donkey Kong & Little Nightmares.

11. McPhee

Soldato

Paladins is due for Switch at E3 too. Hopefully we see other FTP Devs follow Epic and HiRez. Xbox One, PC, and PS4 have some great free games. Switch has that kinda crappy voxel Pokémon game.

12. Kreeeee

Man of Honour

I really want Overwatch on the Switch but it seems like it would need too much tweaking and every patch would be a pain to implement on the Switch.

13. kinger8938

Sgarrista

Anyone played Yoku's Island Express? Seems to be getting really good reviews. Just listening to the Giantbomb podcast and they sound really positive on it too

14. kinger8938

Sgarrista

Double

Last edited: 6 Jun 2018
  15. Plainsong

Sgarrista

I've got it. Loved what I played so far. It's a Metroidvania pinball exploration game where you play as a dung beetle who also happens to be a postman. You should've seen the look my wife gave me when I tried explaining that one to her :p

16. heman

Hitman

Doom is another option, fast paced shooter if you haven't tried it. I've not played it on the switch, but reviews are positive.

17. Kreeeee

Man of Honour

I have it on my wish list ready to purchase when there's a discount. It looks appealing but I have too many games that I haven't finished yet to be paying full price for it.

18. ak22

Soldato

Titan Quest coming July 31st

19. tracertong

Wise Guy

Not bad......

20. McPhee

Soldato

Excellent.

I'll be buying the Founder's Pack.

Xbox cross-play is great news too; guarantees a player base from launch. Hopefully it sits outside of the paid online service, as it does on Xbox One and PS4.

Last edited: 7 Jun 2018