*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
Didn't you migrate everything from your old switch?
It’s water damaged so doesn't work... rather foolishly when i used the sd card it said it detected files from an old switch and would need to format to use it, not sure if i could have done anything with those files.

Not sure what happened with mario kart and donkey kong then...

Associate
Civ 6 controls really well. I never used touch and played it for over 50 hours in handheld. Turns can take a while at end game because of all the computes going on (does this on the PC too but not quite so much) but that's the only downside. It works incredibly well on the Switch.

Bought it and really quite impressed after 3 hours of playtime. Like you say the controls work really well.

Caporegime
Time to also play the game of what we hope to be announced :p :D

Also its going to be Pokemon & Luigis Mansion 3 related mainly, I also bet they through a bit more of Animal Crossing in there.

Associate
Also time to play what games are coming out to add to our ever growing collection!

Luigis Mansion 3 is a must tho, i loved the first one. Im thinking about picking up 2 for the 3DS and try to get it done before 3 is out.

Man of Honour
BTW found a local place doing a 20% discount on Astral Chain, so I just paid 47,99€ for it :) - should be able to pick it up in a day or two. Very happy with that.

Mine still hasn't arrived, but for under EUR 40 I can't really complain.

For the direct, we know SNES games are coming to NSO, I just want to know what ones are launching first.

Last edited:
Associate
Overwatch will be on it
Ori will get mentioned
Beyonetta update
And finally something to do with smash Bros
That's what I think we will hear about I wouldn't be all that surprised if overwatch was a " releasing today" announcement :D

Soldato
Nintendo's store came up with some stock of links awakening super fun special edition today. I dont really usually care for those but this one looks nice so have finally preordered it.

Looking forward to the direct. All I ever want is Gamecube related news, or the Wind Waker HD making the jump. Otherwise I dont really want to see more on the games we know about, they sometimes end up showing too much Imo

Back
Top Bottom