*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
There is a new version of the normal switch literally just released too if I am correct (please say if I am wrong guys)

This offers lower power consumption and so better battery life on the go, cant remember if there are any other upgrades......

Soldato
Nintendo are releasing the Switch Lite in a few weeks which is a cut down version of the original Switch.

You can buy the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection if you want to play the original Street Fighter 2 on the Switch.
Brilliant thanks for that

Caporegime
@phatboy - yes there is a revised Switch which just came out which has a massively improved battery life. About double over the previous model. I believe its an internal redesign which allowed this.

The "lite" version is a handheld only non dockable version of the Switch. It has less battery time and the joycons are not detachable. But it plays the same games and has the same screensize.

Soldato
Was looking for a reason to buy this. :D (been buying some real bad games lately, without looking at user opinions first)

Is it turn based battle or like Diablo 3?
It's turn based, and some of the best battling I've experienced in RPGs. So many ways to win, fun things like throwing a poison grenade, then setting the poison on fire, then electrocuting the steam. It's ace

Soldato
It's turn based, and some of the best battling I've experienced in RPGs. So many ways to win, fun things like throwing a poison grenade, then setting the poison on fire, then electrocuting the steam. It's ace

It's turn based? I did not know that. Did anyone see how much it is? Can't check it at work (yeah I realise I don't need more games but I am weak!).

Soldato
It's turn based? I did not know that. Did anyone see how much it is? Can't check it at work (yeah I realise I don't need more games but I am weak!).
About £45 I think. I'd normally wait for a discount, but it's so good ( and massive!) that it's worth the money if you've not played it before

Edit: this is a pretty good examples of one of the very early battles: https://youtu.be/EpyS9Kd51uU

Man of Honour
@phatboy - yes there is a revised Switch which just came out which has a massively improved battery life. About double over the previous model. I believe its an internal redesign which allowed this.

It's almost exactly 1.5x the battery life (6.5 vs 9 hours). It's just a die shrink that results in lower power consumption.

he "lite" version is a handheld only non dockable version of the Switch. It has less battery time and the joycons are not detachable. But it plays the same games and has the same screensize.

The Lite has a smaller screen. 5.5" vs 6.2".

fez

fez

Caporegime
Anyone know when the SNES games are going live today? Can't seem to find any info.

Really tempted by Divinity Original Sin 2 but there are so many games coming up and I need to play a lot more Astral Chain and MM:2

Associate
This looks good! Is that a dragon as a character ??
If you mean the red lizard looking guy yes he's the red prince you can also be a skeleton version of him and a skeleton version of several other races but you need to wear a hood if you go the undead route as people get scared :D

If I remember correctly you can play as:
Human
Dwarf
Lizard
And something else all of which have an undead variation

Back
Top Bottom