Nintendo Wavebird

Associate
I've been hunting for one of these in the usual places as I want to be able to play some Gamecube games on my Wii without the wires.

I can't believe how expensive they are!

I don't suppose anyone knows of a secret place where they're cheap?

It's also a shame to see fewer and fewer places selling Gamecube games, there were some I never got to play.

Soldato
Not even cheap there, you're still looking at £25+ for one.

A high street retailer has been bringing out their own wireless gamecube pads though, I never got round to getting one, but they might be worth a try. Think they're only about £15.

Associate
lol i still use mine on the occasion i play some GC games on the wii
first one i got was US as impossible to get UK then took me about 2 years to get one in UK.
Good luck finding one.

Soldato
I got mine a few weeks back for £21 inc 2 games but was VERY lucky! He actually refunded me a fiver because he mistakenly didnt put one of the games in as he had left it in his Wii when he flogged it...

Only thing is to constantly keep an eye out on the bay and snipe one... ;)

Soldato
Hmmmm.... so there is still a market for these? I'll have to get mine on the bay of e as I'm cubeless now and IF we get a Wii it'll only be for Wii Sport type games.

Soldato
Picked up my wavebird second hand but fully boxed from a high street game retailer a long time back when the Wii was still relatively new for a fiver, couldnt believe my luck! Probably seen about 5 minutes game play since!

Back
Top Bottom