Nisa

Associate
eXSBass said:
I've got a Mars bar at home somewhere behind the wardrobe that fell there 9 years ago.

I could ebay it. Do you reckon that would be allowed?

(Edit: I'm not kidding. The Mars bar is there. I just need to fish it out somehow.)
May be some avid mars bar collectors, the other day I saw a ussian can of Coca Cola going for £10, just for the fact it was Russian.

Without about 2 pages worth of descriptions and information about the can.... lol

Soldato
A lot of takeaways sell cheap cans and bottles of official coke etc but they are usually from the middle east or something. The writing on the can is in what looks like arabic.

There's a place in Sheffield called Home Bargains that sells cheap cans - but they are again, from a foreign country. I've never thought to check the best before date but it always tastes fine like the normal stuff you can buy from GT news etc. (Then again, I'm someone who can't tell the difference between diet and regular or coke and pepsi...) :p

Man of Honour
Six6siX said:
(Then again, I'm someone who can't tell the difference between diet and regular or coke and pepsi...) :p
:eek:

Might as well drink water!

I can pass the Pepsi challenge with Coke, Cherry Coke, Diet Coke, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max in front of me :)

Soldato
Gilly said:
:eek:

Might as well drink water!

I can pass the Pepsi challenge with Coke, Cherry Coke, Diet Coke, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max in front of me :)

I wish I could!! I can tell if its got a flavour like Cherry or Vanilla etc, but even worse, is that I cant even tell the difference between Galaxy and Dairy Milk - how bad is that! People tell me I'm strange and have no tastebuds. :o

Associate
dark_shadow said:

I've developed an obsession with checking dates on the stock in my work - keep finding drinks hidden at the back of the coke cooler which are "Best Before Jan 2006" etc. lol.

I wonder what one of those out of date drinks taste like - if there is any difference at all..... oh well, I think I've worked my way around the shop now so there is no more badly out of date stuff.

Bad stock rotation = out of date stuff! Damn my staff!

Soldato
Six6siX said:
I wish I could!! I can tell if its got a flavour like Cherry or Vanilla etc, but even worse, is that I cant even tell the difference between Galaxy and Dairy Milk - how bad is that! People tell me I'm strange and have no tastebuds. :o

There is NO way you cant tell the difference between coke and Pepsi, even worse between diet and standard.

Coke tastes like..............coke, and pepsi tastes like wee with suger in it.

Back
Top Bottom