• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nitro Quick Connect Fan Replacements?

Associate
Hi folks,

I bought a Sapphire Nitro+ RX 480 8gb OC from Overclockers UK back when the card launched. Nitro cards since then have come with what Sapphire calls Quick Connect fans, which are easily replaceable with only one screw to remove.

For a few months now, one of the fans has consistently been making annoying noises and I've found oil leaking from it out through the bottom of the card, which leads me to believe is the cause of the sound. So I'd like to get a fan replacement if in any way possible.

The page linked above says to "Please contact your place of purchase to request a fan replacement.", so I am asking; Since I bought my card here, am I in the right place in this case?

If not, how would I get a replacement? Or has anyone had a similar problem in the past, and how was it dealt with?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom