No HE Applecare in store?

Soldato
Sorry took so long to get back to you, as much as I could figure out if you buy from the store with the HE discount you don't get the 3 years APP.

The retail stores and the online store pretty much compete against each other and they tend to have leeway in what they give extra :p

Soldato
The retail stores and the online store pretty much compete against each other and they tend to have leeway in what they give extra :p

Definitely... I was surprised to find out when I started that if a customer buys something from the Apple Store online, from a Mac in a bricks & mortar Apple Store, the bricks and mortar store gets the revenue. Never once in 18 months actually used it although we were told to suggest they do it, seeing as we'd get the wonga for whatever they bought.

Soldato
OP
Sorry took so long to get back to you, as much as I could figure out if you buy from the store with the HE discount you don't get the 3 years APP.

Hah, no worries. I've taken it back now anyway after one lengthy phonecall to Applecare. Just going to order one online, cheers for the help! :)

Back
Top Bottom