No Man's Sky

Soldato
Tempted to try this.

Two questions.
Can this be played with a friend from the start? As in world build together or is it always separate instances and you are invited over?

Hows it run on the pauper ps4?

Associate
its technically impressive but the “game” as such is still a horrendously dull grind with very little enjoyment to be had.

Each to their own I guess. Many love it, including my son who continues to play from day 1 purchase with a few breaks in between. I certainly enjoy it but only dip in and out recently.

Associate
its technically impressive but the “game” as such is still a horrendously dull grind with very little enjoyment to be had.

I'd probably say there is no real heart racing excitement in the game.

But honestly, I love just chilling out and doing some stuff before bed. It's very relaxing, always feel like I'm making some progress and can always set out with an objective for the session:

• Today I'm going to build this base
  • Tonight I'll upgrade that ship
  • I'm going to get the stuff to research new tech
etc etc.

The variety of worlds is now up there as well, places feel very different.

My little lad loves seeing the new animals and planets as well.

Man of Honour
They've certainly built upon the original platform. I always wondered how much of this we would have had at release if not for the flood that destroyed most of their work. Looks great.

Associate
Draw distance was always lacking in this game, especially noticeable when flying. Glad they’ve finally addressed that all planets looked pretty much the same. Has it made a big difference? Also is the density of trees for example much greater? Like there’s a forest etc?

Back
Top Bottom