No Man's Sky

Soldato
Sounds like this is worthy of a fresh start, not started out from scratch for ages.

I've enjoyed this game since release, and just wish every dev would support their games in the same way.

Soldato
Playing this in VR is absolutely amazing, changes the game so much. I've always enjoyed this, yes even from day 1, but moving into VR just makes the whole game so unbelievably immersive!

Soldato
Playing this in VR is absolutely amazing, changes the game so much. I've always enjoyed this, yes even from day 1, but moving into VR just makes the whole game so unbelievably immersive!

I started it again a while back, but still couldn't get on with it, will try again with this new update.

I think the problem for me is I don't know how best to play it, I normally just follow the story and it gets a bit boring, but perhaps I should explore more instead.

Soldato
I started it again a while back, but still couldn't get on with it, will try again with this new update.

I think the problem for me is I don't know how best to play it, I normally just follow the story and it gets a bit boring, but perhaps I should explore more instead.

I finished the story in one of my saves, now I'm just building up my base and exploring.

It's always felt like I was watching an episode of Star Trek, now it feels like I'm in an episode of Star Trek :D:D

Soldato
I can see myself buying it on Switch. Had considered buying a used Aya Neo or OneXPlayer mostly for NMS.
The YouTube video didn't look bad, and I feel it's a game that can get by on low low settings.

Soldato
I can see myself buying it on Switch. Had considered buying a used Aya Neo or OneXPlayer mostly for NMS.
The YouTube video didn't look bad, and I feel it's a game that can get by on low low settings.
The sole reason I changed from a Switch Lite to an OLED one was for NMS - I cannot wait! Gutted there's a few more months than I'd hoped for the release date.

Soldato
My 11 year old lad plays this a lot, I've just installed this on my own Xbox Series X but he has been playing it on his XB1 for a while. I was wondering - is there a way you can summon your ship to take off and come to your location? Kind of like a drone RTH - Return to Home but in reverse?

Soldato
Nearly 2 months after release on the Switch, and I still can't put it down! It's one of the best games ever released in my opinion, the gameplay on the Switch is faithful to the other consoles. Obviously some of the bells and whistles are turned off, but to me it's still amazing :D

Soldato
A year later, and still my main game on Switch - infarct I just bought the digital version ahead of the next big update, allegedly the game performs better installed on the internal memory than a cart.

About the fifth time I've bought this game now :D

Back
Top Bottom