• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

no more 7800s?

Soldato
easyrider said:
Oh sorry I was going with THE OP.

Yes sell your 7800 GT and get another card 7900 GT for around 30 quid more depending on what you get for it.

Exactly what I did, 20 minutes later I was offered an x1900xt for £230, I had to buy it!! Now I have 2 bloody cards :p

I was thinking some uber crossSLi setup might be possible?!!!? :D

Associate
utajoker said:
that was my plan when i had a 6800 to sli 2 7800s

i will then get a 7900 and wait to sli an something new will come out an i will jus be stuck buying a single card every time :p

Listen to your advice here and dont bother with SLI for time being. I bought another 7800GTX, which i desparately wanna sell now. Was a complete waste of time buying and should have got a 7900.

I want to shift it whilst there is a little bit of value left in them. Got it for 330 quid in Feb and is being sold for just 150 now! Ouch.

Shame i cant post it on Members Market yet. Looooooooooooong way to go, yet been browsing here for such a long time....

Back
Top Bottom