No post holiday blues for me :)

Soldato
Afternoon guys. Just got back from a couple of weeks in (very) sunny spain. I'd normally be gutted at the prospect of returning to work, especially as it was 13 degrees when we landed at Leeds.

Not this time though. Oh no :)

This time I had a new bike waiting for me to pick up. Honda CBR600F in a slightly horrific mid 90's colour scheme but really well looked after. Only 18K miles on it too. Plan is to keep it it until next spring then get something a bit newer.

Its awesome though - such a nice allround bike to ride. Fast and composed blasting round country lanes then just as happy pottering around town (its going to be used to get me to and from work). Absolutely love it. I'd forgotten how blisteringly fast an inline 4 is when you drop a couple of cogs into the powerband to overtake a car, and how much of a smile it puts on your face hearing the howl from the exhaust on a nice country road.

Heres a pic of me taking my little lad around the block on it, and before anyone else points it out, no, I didnt run the cat over thats in the background ;)

Just hoping for a nice day on sunday now for a a decent rideout.

205982097_e397b815e5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom