• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

No signal monitor after some change

Associate
Hey,
So i bought a new game named Battlefront 2 on origin, but when i started the game it said something like this' detected AMD drivers 0.0.0, requird 17.0.1'So i checkt on forums why i get this messege while my drivers are up to date. And someone said that i got to disable my old internal grapics card in my gpu and it shoud to work but it didn't.

So i had an idea to uninstall the drivers and install new one. So i dit. I downloaded the driver uninstal utility from the amd site and opened it. Then i get a messege that i can boot in to safe mode to uninstall the drivers so i did. Than my pc has to reboot in to safe mode but the restart duration was so long. So i turned my pc off and than on. But nothing displayd.

My monitor only said 'no signal'. I try'd some things that people do wen they got this problem but nothing worked. I even try'd to plug the hdmi to all of the TVs and monitors in my house but that didn't worked as well.
I got still the no signal messege. But the pc is working. The leds are still giving light and the pc is making a noise as always. Pls help me, someone!!

Graphics card: AMD radeon RX470
Cable: HDM

Soldato
Hey,
So i bought a new game named Battlefront 2 on origin, but when i started the game it said something like this' detected AMD drivers 0.0.0, requird 17.0.1'So i checkt on forums why i get this messege while my drivers are up to date. And someone said that i got to disable my old internal grapics card in my gpu and it shoud to work but it didn't.

So i had an idea to uninstall the drivers and install new one. So i dit. I downloaded the driver uninstal utility from the amd site and opened it. Then i get a messege that i can boot in to safe mode to uninstall the drivers so i did. Than my pc has to reboot in to safe mode but the restart duration was so long. So i turned my pc off and than on. But nothing displayd.

My monitor only said 'no signal'. I try'd some things that people do wen they got this problem but nothing worked. I even try'd to plug the hdmi to all of the TVs and monitors in my house but that didn't worked as well.
I got still the no signal messege. But the pc is working. The leds are still giving light and the pc is making a noise as always. Pls help me, someone!!

Graphics card: AMD radeon RX470
Cable: HDM

Power off the system. Remove power cable. Do the same for the monitor.
Change the HDMI slot on either GPU or monitor. Reset the bios as per motherboard manual instructions.
Plug everything else together and start again.

Also what Windows are you using? I hope 10 yes?

Associate
OP
I have tried to remove the battery for a few minutes but that didn't work. And also can't find the jumper. Yes, i have windows 10. Do you have other ideas to let it work?

Man of Honour
This might sound silly, but you do have the monitor connected to the graphics card, right? Not the onboard on the motherboard?

Associate
OP
My card works good. I try'd him on my old dusty pc and it worked. And it's not the fault of the cable. I plugd in my cable from my tv and still no signal. Verry strange!

Soldato
Old trick might work, when pc off hold left ctrl then keep it down and turn pc on, it should start then. Or maybe take the gpu out and try get to windows with onboard if it boots then install new drivers then put back in the gpu and make sure seated ok in the pcie slot. Or try a different pcie slot for gpu.

Associate
OP
SkeeterUK, thanks it helpt. It workt! But my game still gives that message 'detected AMD radeon driver version 0.0.0. The required driver version is 18.5.1 or later. Please update your drivers at http://www.amd.com/ before playing the game.' And my drivers are up to date 19.12.3
Anywan has a idea?

Back
Top Bottom