Noble chair query

Associate
Hi all
I’m looking at buying a noble hero chair and can’t decide on the fabric
I was thinking the new vinyl / pu hybrid as it says it’s more breathable, has any of you got one and can shed any light on what it’s like?

also I can’t find a measurement from the lowest seat position from the floor to top off the arm rest as my desk is quite low, can someone measure one that they have please if you don’t mind or point me in the correct direction, the website just shows to the the seat I believe.

thank you all

Associate
I can’t speak for the base PU leather, but the hybrid vinyl is excellent. It’s soft but definitely durable and didn’t have issues with it in summer so it does breath a bit.

I’ll try and remember to measure the height tomorrow but I recall there being an option for a lower gas strut if needed.

I have the PU leather and whilst it has the 100s of little holes for breathing (which does help), I would try to get the newer material if possible.

I think that you can buy shorter gas lifts if required. The aren't particularly expensive.

I am disappointed with the cushions that you can now buy since the elastic straps are no longer sewn on and have a silly hook that keeps twisting to the side.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I can’t speak for the base PU leather, but the hybrid vinyl is excellent. It’s soft but definitely durable and didn’t have issues with it in summer so it does breath a bit.

I’ll try and remember to measure the height tomorrow but I recall there being an option for a lower gas strut if needed.

thanks a lot I was worried it was going to be one of those really cheap rubbish materials that gets a amazing specifications but In really sucks, I actually prefer the look of the chair as well as it comes with no Stitching in the middle.
I see they sold the smaller strut I’m just hoeing them one it comes with will fit perfect. If you could measure it when you get chance that would be a great help thank you

Associate
OP
I have the PU leather and whilst it has the 100s of little holes for breathing (which does help), I would try to get the newer material if possible.

I think that you can buy shorter gas lifts if required. The aren't particularly expensive.

I am disappointed with the cushions that you can now buy since the elastic straps are no longer sewn on and have a silly hook that keeps twisting to the side.
I think I will go with the new material To be honest, I have a bad feeling the pu will be like my last one and I remember getting stuck to it constantly in summer months .

My last chair had the elasticated straps that clip at the back of the chair and they was a pain in the backside they kept spinning too or dropping down

Back
Top Bottom