** noblechairs x Bethesda - A NEW PARTNERSHIP EMERGES FROM THE VAULT! **

OcUK Staff
1xeVNzs.jpg

Hbri6ad.jpg

Finally, after what feels like a lifetime, I'm able to finally introduce you to one of the biggest projects I've been working on for the past couple of years. Meet the noblechairs HERO Vault Tec Edition Gaming Chair.

As a few of you may know, I work for a company Pro Gamersware, who own the brand noblechairs amongst other things. noblechairs is a premium gaming chair brand, with certified ergonomics, high grade materials and a multitude of award winning reviews to back it all up, along with a hell of a lot of happy customers. As part of my job, I was tasked with bringing new partnerships into the brand (we already have official Mercedes AMG F1 and esports team chairs in the portfolio) and my first thought was Fallout. Over the last 18 months, I have helped to negotiate a partnership with Bethesda, get contracts in place and work on the first designs, cumulating with what you see in front of you.

The noblechairs HERO Vault Tec edition represents the first of several forays into the Fallout franchise. With the distinctive blue & yellow colour scheme, the HERO features Vault Boy adorned both sides of the backrest, along with some sound advice to 'Prepare for the Future' as by buying a noblechairs HERO, you are future proofing your office or gaming space with a chair that is built to last. The HERO model comes with built in adjustable lumbar support so suit the vast majority of peoples preferences, alongside a memory foam headrest. The HERO is officially approved by Vault Tec for distribution to all Vault Dwellers starting around June 2020.

The price is going to be around £379.99 inc VAT (£316.66 ex VAT) before discount, and whilst that may seem expensive to some, there is a lot to be said for making a long term investment on a chair most people will use regularly. I use one at home and work (mostly at home at the moment) and being ergonomically supported for 8 hours plus a day has been fantastic, I've never had a seat more comfortable and supportive, plus operator chairs can run into the thousands, so in that respect it's good long term value.

The design itself is pretty finalised, and whilst we have plans for potentially another Fallout themed noblechair before the end of the year, we are next turning our sights to a DOOM themed model. If you have any questions, I'll try and do my best to answer them :)

OcUK Staff
200.gif

I know Chug has been excited about this for some time and I'm sure many of you are aware of his Fallout fetish.

GG for getting this one over the line :)

Associate
I'm not a fan of branded stuff but that is cool. I can see that being the centre piece of a retro gaming room.

Still doesn't beat the classic real black leather, IMO of course, but there's a lot of Fallout fans would love that. I can see in a room with the Nuka Cola bottles and signs on the wall. Love the choice of that 1950's style blue as well.

Also be a great chair for a young teen to use though adulthood who wants something bright and colourful.

Associate
It's great to see this one get over the line. This really has been a labour of love for you because of your enjoyment of the Fallout Games (well, everything Fallout).

Can't wait to see this one in the flesh!

Associate
As for more special gaming editions, I'd love to see a saddle style, real leather brown Hero with Read Dead Redemption subtle branding keeping it looking like a vintage chair, maybe some brass embossed signs on it. There was a brown ltd edition real leather Epic with old style leather working, looked so awesome, something similar to that.

Soldato
A Bethesda chair!?

If you go to sit down is there a chance of clipping through it by any chance? The chair wont randomly fire you up through your ceiling during a lengthy gaming session, or ask you to pay another £50 for adjustable armrests?

Joking aside, it does look cool, I'm sure the hardcore Bethesda fans will love it.

Caporegime
I'm not a fan of branded stuff but that is cool. I can see that being the centre piece of a retro gaming room.

Still doesn't beat the classic real black leather, IMO of course, but there's a lot of Fallout fans would love that. I can see in a room with the Nuka Cola bottles and signs on the wall. Love the choice of that 1950's style blue as well.

Also be a great chair for a young teen to use though adulthood who wants something bright and colourful.
I bought a real leather one. The base has parts of the frame coming through it, the arms are peeling and falling apart, especially on the tops. When I come to replace it I won’t be spending that much on one again. And, tbh, it’s not that comfortable either. Hard as a rock and by the time it finally bedded in it was falling apart elsewhere. I have a new base delivered under warranty but I’m loathe to swap it as it’ll be hard as a rock for months again.

Associate
I bought a real leather one. The base has parts of the frame coming through it, the arms are peeling and falling apart, especially on the tops. When I come to replace it I won’t be spending that much on one again. And, tbh, it’s not that comfortable either. Hard as a rock and by the time it finally bedded in it was falling apart elsewhere. I have a new base delivered under warranty but I’m loathe to swap it as it’ll be hard as a rock for months again.

I've had mine since last August with lots of use working full time ever since. The seat looks the same but with noticeably softer feel. Mine only took a week or so to wear in, been very comfy since then. If you had warranty then that's less than 2 years, so hopefully mine will be OK, if I have to get sent a new base no worries for me as only takes a week to wear in. You can also buy new 4D arms rests cheaply, maybe OCUK will replace those as well, mine still are looking fine.

Caporegime
I've had mine since last August with lots of use working full time ever since. The seat looks the same but with noticeably softer feel. Mine only took a week or so to wear in, been very comfy since then. If you had warranty then that's less than 2 years, so hopefully mine will be OK, if I have to get sent a new base no worries for me as only takes a week to wear in. You can also buy new 4D arms rests cheaply, maybe OCUK will replace those as well, mine still are looking fine.

Outside the warranty now sadly.

Back
Top Bottom