1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nochex help?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 9761, 19 Feb 2006.

1. 9761

Mobster

Ive never used them before but ive won an item on ebay and would like to pay using nochex as ive heard you dont need to sign up with them.
    But when asking to pay It doesn't say Pay nochex only paypal or other.

2. zain

Mobster

which means they dont accept nochex...just use paypal its straight forward

3. 9761

Mobster

But in his discription he said He accepts Nochex however when I buy it now thingy it doesn't have say pay nochex but only paypal or other.

At the bottom it did say:
    I also accept payment using NOCHEX or PayPal. Please send to [email protected]

4. 9761

Mobster

Looks like I shall pay via paypal.

Rubbish nochex.

5. zain

Mobster

Youd have to go to nochex and put that email in to pay him, thing with that is he could deny payment or something. Its alot better through clicking the paypal link in the ebay auction listing - benefits you.

6. Sanzy

Banned

i wouldnt i have had trouble with nochex recently .. i brought a £40 router and i tryed to pay 3 times first 2 times i got error's saying they could not complete transaction try again so the 3rd time it works after checking bank i have sent £120 and the person who had the router only recieved £40 so i contact nochex they dont have phone support and it has been 5 days since i posted a help ticket and still no reply

7. chippie

Wise Guy

Surely common sense dictates that as nochex isn't paypal, that you should click the 'other' button?

The reason paypal shows up id because it's part of ebay, and so they link it all together.If the seller has said they accept nochex, then choose other, send an email saying you will pay nochex, and do that.

8. NuKeM

Hitman

After Paypal's frozen my account with £360 in it, I'd recommend the use of Nochex or cheque's :(

9. bingham67

Soldato

eeek how come ? :(

10. zain

Mobster

Its random, thats why paypalsucks.com was made. They target a few people every so often, who gonna believe them with the amount of customers they get huh ^^ theifs