Nokia 5800 or N97

Associate
Can't decide which one to go for Nokia 5800 or N97 when it comes out in July ish.
Mainly after a phone that got GPS, Wifi, good size screen for videos.
Which one do you think is better?

Soldato
As said, the N97 is the superior phone but it comes with a superior price tag and superior bulk. Depends how big your wallet and pockets are. :)

Associate
I have the N95 and it's a fantastic phone. Great camera & applications, nice internet browser, good video/music playback etc... It's also quite smart-looking I'd say. Some people prefer the tiny, lightweight phones but I like feeling like I'm actually holding something in my hand and not just a piece of plastic, lol. Assuming the N97 is even better than the N95, I'd say go for it.

Soldato
I didnt like the touch screen in the 5800... so i suppose thats quite a thing!

The n97 will be double the price of the 5800, not really the same class of phones!

Id class the n95 as a large phone, the n97 is gonna be huge!

What about the n96? Dont know much about them... but thats the inbetween of the n95 and n97 :)

Soldato
As said before they are 2 different classes of phone. The N97 looks the better phone on paper but as also said the 5800 is free on contract and you'll probably pay a couple of hundred quid for the N97.

Soldato
N97, looks amazing, although my exitement has been dented abit as i have heard rumours that tomtom wont be releasing a new tomtom mobile navigator for this phone. How true this i dont know, im still trying to get to the bottom of it.

Caporegime
N97, looks amazing, although my exitement has been dented abit as i have heard rumours that tomtom wont be releasing a new tomtom mobile navigator for this phone. How true this i dont know, im still trying to get to the bottom of it.

Tom Tom gave up on symbian a LONG time ago, that's old news. However Garmin is great, so it's not a problem really. :)

Back
Top Bottom