1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia E60.....

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by GuruJockStrap, 26 May 2006.

1. GuruJockStrap

Sgarrista

Anyone else tempted by this phone?

Review over here: http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_e60-review-86.php

Only bad thing for me is no camera but thinking about it, I hardly ever use it on my 6630 anyway.

The screen looks absolutely fantastic and I believe is better than the one on the N80 (16M colours as opposed to 256K).

2. Tunney

Capodecina

AFAIK, it's the same screen that's in the N80, E70, etc.

I still don't get why it's £200+ cheaper SIM free than the N80, when the only feature missing is the camera.

EDIT: I stand corrected. Nokia's website says it's a 16M colour screen!

Last edited: 26 May 2006
  3. GuruJockStrap

Sgarrista

You tempted by it Tunney?

I am even without the camera! Seems to have all the features of the N80 plus a better screen minus the camera.

I know its available on Vodafone and O2 now but I'm looking at staying with Orange or heading over to T-Mobile on the Flex T contracts.

4. Spamalot

Soldato

Thats looking like the one for me, esp after the vario2 has been put back. Its nice and small 3G and has a great screen! Anyone know what the web browsing is like with out a touch screen. Just waiting for it on t-mobile then I'm be moving over to a W'n'W.

5. Tunney

Capodecina

I'm tempted by every phone that's released. ;)

I actually prefer surfing on the new Nokia smartphones to my old P910i running Opera. It's a good experience with the high res screen and Nokia's new web-browser. Sometimes you need good eye-sight though.

6. Spamalot

Soldato

Brilliant! Thanks for that. What phones have you used nokia's have you browsed on. Can't wait for 3G is a sesable sized phone!