NP: The now playing thread

Soldato
Eminems surprise new album Kamikazi. Sounds good on the first listen, but it'll take a few more. Much better than his awful last album though, I absolutely hated that.

Soldato
Placebo - Life's What You Make It
Great band - I recommend you check out your MTV live lounge album on Youtube or Spotify if you haven't already.

I am listening to this (soundcloud). Claire de Lune was the song playing as I walked out of the crematorium at my Mum's funeral, so quite a meaningful song to me, and I feel this is quite a nice version that I stumbled across.

Last edited:
Soldato

That's a new for me, added to my playlist. Cheers.

Great band - I recommend you check out your MTV live lounge album on Youtube or Spotify if you haven't already.

I am listening to this (soundcloud). Claire de Lune was the song playing as I walked out of the crematorium at my Mum's funeral, so quite a meaningful song to me, and I feel this is quite a nice version that I stumbled across.

Thanks, I will.

Meanwhile, I found this. Crap video quality but great live performance (until she ***** up at the end :)).

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks for posting that Yadda, he's a drummer I've not yet come across and he's got insane skills. His other videos are awesome too.

For the guitarists here, listen and weep. :D

*snip*

It's an insane track to cover. He's a bit good, isn't he?

I'm partial to some SRV myself, great stuff. :)

Meanwhile, some Philip Glass to round the night off.

Back
Top Bottom