NR200 Owner's Thread

Associate
I’m waiting for the 30 series GPUs but a bit worried about the size - I had the psu mounted on the back of the front panel so there’s slightly more clearance however a 285cm 3080 may still touch the cables from it... especially when there’s a fan on the FE card... maybe I should wait for an aftermarket card:(

Soldato
I’m waiting for the 30 series GPUs but a bit worried about the size - I had the psu mounted on the back of the front panel so there’s slightly more clearance however a 285cm 3080 may still touch the cables from it... especially when there’s a fan on the FE card... maybe I should wait for an aftermarket card:(

I’m fairly sure it will be fine if the cables are managed correctly. Can’t see how an aftermarket card will be any better. If anything they will be longer and thicker. The only exception is the mini 70 series cards Zotac normally do.

Soldato
OP
CableMod will be releasing SFX cable kits (and making their SFX cable configurator live) soon. IIRC, there was some mention of low profile connectors and unsleeved cables. Potentially a good option if space is tight, as the LP connectors shave a couple of millimetres off from where the cables exit the PSU, and unsleeved cables are both thinner and more flexible.

Associate
looks good, what are the specs?
The system is:

Ryzen 5 3600
Gigabyte X570 ITX
G.Skill DDR4 3600 CL14 16GB
Inland Premium NVME 1TB
Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT
Scythe Big Shuriken 3
FSP Dagger Pro 550 PSU
Vardar 120mm fans for top exhaust and CPU cooler
BeQuiet 140mm for side intake
2x Noctua A12x15 for bottom intake (updated to this since photo)

After two hours of playing RDR2 the CPU is at 60C and the GPU at 71C.

The PC or the Rifleman? :D

Rifleman Specs :)
2x AC 10
4x Medium Lasers

This is my build that I use in MW 5 :) had a friend with mad art skills paint the camo to make the camo I use in MW5.

Associate
Currently keeping my eye on this post,
https://www.reddit.com/r/sffpc/comments/ismph0/nr200_converted_me_to_itx_builds/

v4kd8FZ.png

I was initially thinking to get the black case, but seeing all the white cases I am now leaning more toward that instead. I like that the white is coloured by the RGB colours. With a black case the colours would get a lot more absorbed.

Only 1.5 months to go for AMD Ryzen 4000 series and Big Navi. Then I can finally start ordering new gear...

Back
Top Bottom