NTL 10Mb Upgrades Starting Tonight?!

Caporegime
stephen said:
If someone as smug as you came to save the day I'd sooner put up with the joker and penguin running amock. Poor Gotham City!
Miaaaowww :p. Stop throwing your toys out of your pram and play nice ;)...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
Haha... I'd not panic Mate...I manually did my own upgrade on 6th Nov via the upgrade to bund03 link....2 bills later and I'm still paying the same £24.99 that i was on 2mb......but im geting 500k uploads and 10mb downloads..well just short of 10mb's cos i have a Terajet modem....but to be honest I doubt id get much better even with a new modem upgrade...I'm NOT promising you'll never get charged, but knowing NTL slow response to everything....by the time you do get billed you can downgrade again...I've no doubt at all you'll still be getting 10mb service cos the 2mb users will have been started by then. the normal wait under NTL's t+c's is 30 days between tarrif changes!....
Upgrade...and Enjoy it....you'll not notice the speed in 2 weeks time...and will be struggling for stuff to download anyway......"The only really nice thing, That i just could not go back to now is xp service patchs"....sp2 pack 200mb+ takes about 5 minutes Whiiiiiizzzz..

Soldato
FINALLY got the 10mb upgrade here in north manchester :D

fcdl6kg.gif

Associate
slatey said:
nice did you have to buy the modem...im still on the samsung box which will only manage 5MB
You shouldn't need to buy a modem. In Brighton they are going round each customer with an STB and installing a modem alongside using a splitter on the cable.

And those new blue modems look real tacky in the front room alongside the TV and DVD player.

Back
Top Bottom