NTL internet connectivity issues

Soldato
So,

Does anyone have problems with xbox live occasionally disconnecting them, or Azureus? I have been blaming my router, but am wondering if it NThell

Associate
Help my lifes at an end,i can't get onto ebay !!!!
Damn NTL :mad:
Just checked NTL website and Stoke is down every night this week between 12 midnight and 6am for optimisation.Its been rubbish all day here.

Suspended
Werewolf said:
That's because NTL know you can survive for a few days without Google and Ebay, but you'd go mad without OCUK ;)

Alternatively I guess it's due to the routing/location of the servers ;)

never! i couldnt last with ocuk but i also need ebay to flog my random purchases, and sort out the current stuff i have listed :(

Associate
.SJ said:
my life is over, wtf am i gonna do now!? </sarcasm>

They'll be back tomorrow... you will miss nothing. :)

Apparently not!
On the morning of Wednesday the 8th of February between midnight and 6 AM
Network optimisation will result in a loss of service in the Leeds, Withington, Stoke, Aylesbury, Bromley, Oxford, Reading, Cambridge, Mapperly, Ipswich, Clifton, Nottingham, Luton, Barrhead, Bishopbriggs, Broomhill, Canisburn, Clydebank, Cowcaddens, Erskine, Eastwood, Greenock and surrounding areas.
AND
On the morning of Thursday the 9th of March between midnight and 6 AM
Network optimisation will result in a loss of service in the Leeds, Withington, Bromley, Stoke, Aylesbury, Oxford, Reading, Hartlepool, Ipswich, Northfields, Nottingham, Luton, Scunthorpe, Stafford, Cwmbwrla, Gorseinon, Neath, Port Talbot, Sketty, Swansea Greenock, Johnston, Kirkintiloch, Renfrew, Rutherglen, Shettleston, and surrounding areas.
AND
On the morning of Friday the 10th of March between midnight and 6 AM
Network optimisation will result in a loss of service in Leeds, Orpington, Stoke and surrounding areas.

All these days have planned maintainance, [/RAWR!] Leeds, Leeds, Leeds dammit!!

Associate
I notice that Brighton was missing from that list, but I too was affected for a short while last night (Tuesday). Google.com and bbc.co.uk both went AWOL while the footie was on. 21:00 / 22:00 ish. Though lesser sites were still online.

I thought it was my editing of my DNS list as I was adding a few more advertisisers to the 127.0.0.1 kill list.... :D

Back
Top Bottom