Nürburgring Research Trip

Soldato
Vertigo1 said:
To quote Lenny Henry: "I hate you with a passion you can only dream of"

you will hate him even more now,

i just bet him that he couldnt eat 3 steaks and a dessert. whoever loses - pays. hes half way through the second steak now.

andy, your gay because you did want to go, but kept faffing around :p

Soldato
no problem - i think he already knows. i will reiterate it when he has his mouth full. hes almost done the second steak, but is withering now :)

Associate
Blimey.... hardcore!!! ... he's probably just sitting eating steaks in the hope that he gets to see Sabine later... we all know that's her local haunt. Thing is, she won't fancy that pasty white ugly bloke from Lily Savage land.

Associate
But if he's cooking them himself, he'll be able to eat loads, he takes ages to burn them.. The first steak will of digested by the time he's burnt, sorry cooked the second one and so on.

Man of Honour
This thread is pathetic and wreckless and should be locked.

Have you any idea HOW DANGEROUS IT IS to do something like DRIVE AROUND THE NURBURGRING in a car fitted with Goodyear Eagle F1's?

It's suicide!

Soldato
the fat **** has finished the 3rd steak and is on the way through the chips. just dessert to go.

the whole escapade had been recorded with his new DV cam on a tripod! lol!

ring is closed due to snow and ice so no chance of me killing myself with my dodgy eagles ;)

although driving around the nearby roads and car parks is still fun with my dangerous tyres. :)

dave looks like he might be sick soon.... :(

Back
Top Bottom