Nurburgring May 2006

Soldato
Pretty much fixed on a e46 323 coupe which **hopefully** should be sorted by end of jan. Just need do a little more research on them before i take the plunge.

Oh and May is just in time for my 3rd student loan installment :)

Can you film your laps around the track? or purchase photos?

tom

Soldato
Providing I can get a lift, and i've got no exams i'm a definate. Obviously who ever I get a lift off can expect a contribution to petrol/ferry fairs for the trip.

Soldato
OP
gobbo said:
Providing I can get a lift, and i've got no exams i'm a definate. Obviously who ever I get a lift off can expect a contribution to petrol/ferry fairs for the trip.

I might have a spare bucket seat in a stripped out E36 BMW 328i Sport so we will see.

mr tommo said:
Dont Bullet cams stick out from the bonnet or roof of the car though? would have thought they could be spotted pretty easily?

Did you take yours last time mate?

tom

you can put them anywhere inside of out so can hide them very well.

Soldato
Dangerous said:
I might have a spare bucket seat in a stripped out E36 BMW 328i Sport so we will see.

Ok dang, i'll keep an eye on the thread and keep it updated with status. Thanks for the offer :)

Soldato
Its a shame that they dont have a photographer with it being such a big...toll road :p

Isn't there any chance of a dedicated ocuk photographer?
I would happily pay for some good photo's :)

tom

Soldato
OP
mr tommo said:
Its a shame that they dont have a photographer with it being such a big...toll road :p

Isn't there any chance of a dedicated ocuk photographer?
I would happily pay for some good photo's :)

tom

There is loads of viewing points where you can take pictures/videos you just cant record onboard :)

Soldato
mr tommo said:
Ahhh cool, well is there any one in the photography forum that would be willing to come along maybe?

me hopefully, kinda things i got from last trip:

st_focus_prototype.jpg

st220_1.jpg

Person who drove that blue taxi was a bit of a **** ;)

IMG_8144.JPG

IMG_8150.JPG

Not fantastic but better than nothing

Tom.

Back
Top Bottom