• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia Ampere and LG OLED C9 issue

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
This Cable:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B083TZ2Y3Y/

These settings:
F2ygH1v.jpg

I swapped out my 2080Ti for the 3090 and used the same HDMI port on the TV, which was HDMI 1 and it was set on the TV with the 'PC' symbol. This is where the issues came from (see earlier post in the thread) where I had flickering.

When I tried HDMI 4 which was set to 'Console' it worked fine with 4k/120hz/4:4:4/HDR on and G-sync enabled, with no issues at all.
Saw that but the 2 meter version on lighting deal yesterday and grabbed it for around £9 :)

Associate
Did you sort this in the end? Just found this thread and having exactly same issue. Really irritating.

I changed HDMI 2.1 cable and that particular problem seems to have gone. But now I have a similar one where in COD BO ZOMBIES the screen just flashes black very quickly. This is different as the previous issue I would get the ‘instant game response’ flash on and off and the black screen was slightly longer. This time the screen just flashes black very quickly without the ‘instant game response’ kicking in. Not sure if it is a game bug or not. Not happened on any other game. Considering all the problems with these TVs, HDMI 2.1 and GPUS I can live with it, it doesn’t always do it and if it does it just does it 1 time max 2 so far.

Soldato
This Cable:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B083TZ2Y3Y/

These settings:
F2ygH1v.jpg

I swapped out my 2080Ti for the 3090 and used the same HDMI port on the TV, which was HDMI 1 and it was set on the TV with the 'PC' symbol. This is where the issues came from (see earlier post in the thread) where I had flickering.

When I tried HDMI 4 which was set to 'Console' it worked fine with 4k/120hz/4:4:4/HDR on and G-sync enabled, with no issues at all.
How come you use 444 limited rather than RGB full?

Caporegime
OP
Because the TV is set to 'black level low' by default, which matches the limited output on the PC

If you set it to 'full', you just end up with raised blacks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom