1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dismiss Notice

Nvidia Ampere and LG OLED C9 issue

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by VincentHanna, 11 Dec 2020.

1. TNA

Capodecina

Saw that but the 2 meter version on lighting deal yesterday and grabbed it for around £9 :)

2. Ghuraba

Wise Guy

I changed HDMI 2.1 cable and that particular problem seems to have gone. But now I have a similar one where in COD BO ZOMBIES the screen just flashes black very quickly. This is different as the previous issue I would get the ‘instant game response’ flash on and off and the black screen was slightly longer. This time the screen just flashes black very quickly without the ‘instant game response’ kicking in. Not sure if it is a game bug or not. Not happened on any other game. Considering all the problems with these TVs, HDMI 2.1 and GPUS I can live with it, it doesn’t always do it and if it does it just does it 1 time max 2 so far.

3. LukieBoy007

Wise Guy

How come you use 444 limited rather than RGB full?

4. VincentHanna

Capodecina

Because the TV is set to 'black level low' by default, which matches the limited output on the PC

If you set it to 'full', you just end up with raised blacks.

Last edited: 15 Jan 2021