• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
cries in 1050ti[/QUO
Post on Twitter from Aorus UK

Latest 3000 Series UK stock update to arrive soon

3060Ti Eagle
3060Ti Eagle OC
3060Ti Gaming OC
3070 AORUS Master
3070 Gaming OC
3070 Vision
3080 AORUS Xtreme
3080 AORUS WF
3080 Gaming OC
3080 Vision
3090 AORUS Master

All the above QTY are small aside from the 3070 series which is substantial. Please stay turned for further updates when we can share and thanks for your continued patience.
everything expect 3080 master fml

Associate
After much pestering on webnotes I was told I would receive a Watchdogs code as some more have apparently arrived. I received an email but no code was present.

Have any of you been promised a code via email only to have it not contain a code?

Yet another webnote has been sent as I am not waiting +1 hr to speak about this...

Associate
They only had a handful of initial stock hence why all cards went on Backorder virtually straight away. I think they only had maybe 100 across all cards if that.

No, they actually said how many they had initially and stock was quite good. Just numbers of people storming them was orders of magnitude higher. You can search for older Gibo's post where he posted actual numbers.

Associate
Scotti come into the thread and kindly told us MSI cards should have landed on Monday but haven't arrived yet . Of course we wouldn't of known if he didn't because gibbo don't like to give his paying customers a heads up . Unfortunately models or quantity amount couldn't of been given. I'm waiting on the ventus aswell. But knowing how things have been probably only move up a small amount anyway

I cant imagine how the people feel being sub 50 in the queue as the ventus was one of the best cards for getting deliveries in, I definitely thought id get mine before cyberpunk (currently 250ish now). I know its not overclockers fault but id like some communication just to keep us in the loop whether it be 0 cards or 10.

Associate
Gigabyte Eagle 3080 now position 7 after last Q update. was 11 the week before. Has anyone actually received any Gigabyte Eagles in the last 3 weeks? Im assuming if you did you wouldnt still be on here! :( oh how i envy you.

Associate
So, it's been a while since release and I held off ordering (and reading these threads) because I figured maybe a month in there'd be decent stock levels.

Is it insane that I am debating getting a 3090 (of which some models seem to be in stock), simply to get a card now? I was originally after an Asus TUF or ROG OC but I just can't tell how long it might be before there's stock on them. What have peoples' experiences been so far on stock? Would I still be looking at 1+ month after ordering a 3080 to get it delivered?

Associate
So, it's been a while since release and I held off ordering (and reading these threads) because I figured maybe a month in there'd be decent stock levels.

Is it insane that I am debating getting a 3090 (of which some models seem to be in stock), simply to get a card now? I was originally after an Asus TUF or ROG OC but I just can't tell how long it might be before there's stock on them. What have peoples' experiences been so far on stock? Would I still be looking at 1+ month after ordering a 3080 to get it delivered?
Wow, 1+ month would be the dream. Try 6+ months.

Associate

Impossible to say really, but I'm not expecting my launch day order for an MSI Trio for another 2 or 3 months. Something would have to change dramatically for me to get any sooner than February. As far as I know the Asus queues are just as long if not even longer.

Associate
I cant imagine how the people feel being sub 50 in the queue as the ventus was one of the best cards for getting deliveries in, I definitely thought id get mine before cyberpunk (currently 250ish now). I know its not overclockers fault but id like some communication just to keep us in the loop whether it be 0 cards or 10.
im in 6th for another card which has been good for shipments but im still nervous its gonna be the 1 week i need it the most they arent gonna have any

Associate
Still using an R9 390 here, need that upgrade. I've got all the parts for my new build, just waiting on the 3080 to arrive

Im in exact same situation myself i have r9 390 currently and a new build sat in its box waiting to be made whole with the 3080. Im hoping ASUS will bless us with a big shipment before xmas ATLEAST.

Associate

Forget about Asus. I ordered TUF 3080 OC. I might get 3090 if I find any in stock (no palit)

6/10 Order placed
8/10 949
14/10 901
23/10 852
29/10 771
6/11 723
13/11 647
20/11 623
27/11 475
04/12 465

Associate
I've still been trying to get one since launch but never any stock.

I need either the reference or the 2.2 slot EVGA XC3 as they're the only ones that will fit in my case, but really want the reference only for the looks.

Associate

I'm currently 4th in the Ventus queue for 21 days. I dropped from 54 to 4 after a month.

It's crushing, and on top of that OCUK doesn't know if they can fulfill my order if no deal happens. I live in Ireland.

So I'm creeping close to a point of no return if the card has not shipped by December 31st.

Associate
I'm currently 4th in the Ventus queue for 21 days. I dropped from 54 to 4 after a month.

It's crushing, and on top of that OCUK doesn't know if they can fulfill my order if no deal happens. I live in Ireland.

So I'm creeping close to a point of no return if the card has not shipped by December 31st.

Do you know what will happen after 31st of December? Will we need to pay import taxes for something we bought months ago?

Back
Top Bottom