• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
wHeRe iS mY GpU i nEeD iT tO pLaY cYbErSpUnK. wHaT aM i gOiNg tO dO nOw!!!!111oneoneone. Lmao.

I am obviously joking before I get attacked lmao.

I would suggest having different fingers in different pies ;). There is nothing we can do. Occasional update would be good, but the queue position system for me is good enough.

Associate
Come on guys, I know that you are frustrated, you aren't alone but a bit less of the baseless negativity please :(. You know that there's an AMD launch today so it's not a surprise that Gibbo is focused on that. It's a bit busy.

In his defence, with regards the comments about more communication on the AMD CPU front, that's because AMD gave us notice that they were coming. The are shipping direct from their fabs so we have more notice.

We received some Gigabyte cards today, although we do appear to be "missing" a couple of boxes of 3090. It's not a major shock, sometimes Gigabyte send multiple POs across multiple pallets so things do get a bit mixed up. However, it's this sort of thing that causes us to be so vague on what's coming, because, until it's here and we've counted it, we don't trust anybody!

Today we had 10+ master and xtreme and a handful of the others.
We're expecting two more deliveries from them direct, over the next week, if all arrives we're looking at 20+ Eagle & Vision, 30ish Gaming OC (mostly second lot) and probably about 20ish more Master & Xtreme.

Sorry, the bulk still seems to be 3070.
It’s not baseless we have been ignored for months. It really should not be you having to jump into the forum to give us a update.
I understand he is busy he should make time update us I would imagine you are very busy as well but you took the time to talk to us. I do want to thank you for going above and beyond your role to update us.

I do want to state even if @Gibbo starts making regular informative updates it will take a good long while to rebuild his reputation here. He has ignored the paying customers on this forum for too long and has done a lot of damage to OCUK reputation within the community

Associate
I've been wondering what happened to that shipment for the 3080 TUF non OC. At most 23 cards shipped out of what was supposed to be a "OK/aprox 50pc" shipment. It's the first delivery in nearly 3 months, it would be nice to know why the shipment was only half the size it should've been.
Did the shipment arrive light? If so will the rest be following?

This has been asked a bunch of times and they've never given an answer. I just wish Asus would come out and admit that these cards aren't being produced so I can cancel my order and be done with this.

CPS

CPS

Associate
I don't get the news about the Inno3d 3080 x3. I am position 6 (supposedly) for this card, yet there's confirmation someone who was p7 for this card has had it dispatched. So the queue positions mean nothing then?

Associate
Any news on the Asus shipment that was due this week? I'm near the front of the 3080 TUF OC queue.

There's an ASUS shipment due this week? The last ASUS shipment I've seen mentioned was incoming on the 24th Nov... Hence our confusion with half of the expected TUF non oc not showing up...

Associate
EVERYONE, QUICK, JUMP THE SHIP. MSI ARE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA**ED. GET A DIFFERENT CARD. QUICK.

Jokes aside, what happened to them recently is tragic. Rip msi an their stock.

Associate
Come on guys, I know that you are frustrated, you aren't alone but a bit less of the baseless negativity please :(. You know that there's an AMD launch today so it's not a surprise that Gibbo is focused on that. It's a bit busy.

In his defence, with regards the comments about more communication on the AMD CPU front, that's because AMD gave us notice that they were coming. The are shipping direct from their fabs so we have more notice.

We received some Gigabyte cards today, although we do appear to be "missing" a couple of boxes of 3090. It's not a major shock, sometimes Gigabyte send multiple POs across multiple pallets so things do get a bit mixed up. However, it's this sort of thing that causes us to be so vague on what's coming, because, until it's here and we've counted it, we don't trust anybody!

We're expecting two more deliveries from them direct, over the next week, if all arrives we're looking at 20+ Eagle & Vision, 30ish Gaming OC (mostly second lot) and probably about 20ish more Master & Xtreme.

First of all thank you ScottiB for all the updates and information recently. It has been greatly appreciated!
I am 20 in the queue for a Gigabyte Vision, am I reading that with rose tinted glasses and I will hopefully get my card? Or 20+ split between Eagle and Vision?

Associate

Where can I send a christmas card to you Scotti? You deserve one.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
First of all thank you ScottiB for all the updates and information recently. It has been greatly appreciated!
I am 20 in the queue for a Gigabyte Vision, am I reading that with rose tinted glasses and I will hopefully get my card? Or 20+ split between Eagle and Vision?
20+ each. Because I've been forced to stop selling my Glacier PC (stock shortages elsehwere) I've been able to top up the retail incoming with my SI allocation. Lovely card btw.

Associate
as I said last night, I noticed that Gibbo had logged in yesterday during his day off to sort the PO for half of it, but the other half is at a different distributor and they haven't confirmed that it's ready yet[/QUOTE
Just had an update on the MSI, there doesn't appear to be any 3080 Ventus. Don't take that as concrete but I don't want to get hopes up.

And you wonder why we are negative on here.

As you are talking to MSI can you ask when we can expect some? as you have had no ventus for retail since end of october and that's not good.

Thanks.

Associate
There's an ASUS shipment due this week? The last ASUS shipment I've seen mentioned was incoming on the 24th Nov... Hence our confusion with half of the expected TUF non oc not showing up...
It was mentioned in this thread. Not Gibbo's. He doesn't seem to update that anymore.

Associate
I don't get the news about the Inno3d 3080 x3. I am position 6 (supposedly) for this card, yet there's confirmation someone who was p7 for this card has had it dispatched. So the queue positions mean nothing then?

They usually work in reverse it seems but with only a handful of cards it would not take long, I would send them a post in Order Queries section of Customer Services section on this forum, ask what the hell happened to your card.

Would not be first time as a few weeks ago a guy at 323 in Non OC TUF queue got dispatch out of blue along with the first 3 or 4, still no word on what the hell happened there.

Back
Top Bottom