1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dismiss Notice

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by EVH, 1 Oct 2020.

1. Matty8787

Gangster

Not allowed, tried.

2. Micheal Myers

Gangster

I said the same about the ventus. Competitors managed to get them in. one of which primarily is a clothes shop. Go figure once again oc has failed to get any stock GG

3. Dugganator

Wise Guy

@ScottiB do you know if there are any 3080 MSI Trios incoming this week? Many thanks

4. Yolo_gamer

Associate

Is there ever going to be an update on MSI cards?
    I ordered it 1 hour after it was released and I have been waiting 10 weeks going into 11 weeks for my MSI 3080 ventus

5. Micheal Myers

Gangster

We ain't getting them not from here anyway . That MSRP was just to drag us in and blind us

6. Bluenosebolt

Associate

No worries, Lets just hope we get some news soon.

7. Rust3dfaith

Gangster

Ordered a Strix OC 20 minutes after launch and still waiting, you're not the only one :)

8. ScottiB

OcUK Systems

I believe that depends on the payment method. Some do require us to deliver goods above a specified price to the invoice address otherwise we are not covered against fraud.

No news from Inno, Zotac, KFA, Asus, EVGA.....
    We have been promised an update on pre-xmas supply from Asus soon.

9. Generalray

Gangster

I promised that today would be cancellation day for me however; if there are GB cards landing this week and hopefully with a few cancellations from last weeks queue update I may "bag" my preorder in the next two-three weeks. @Andrei147 let us know when you get that magic e-mail please dude. I am sat at 55 in the queue...

10. Ringo2810

Associate

Would anyone have any info on the ZOTAC AMP HOLO 3080 card, haven't heard anything on this card since it's been released.

11. Dis86

Suspended

Thats got to be a micky take regarding the 3080 ventus cards. Theres been 1 delivery that either never turned up with no word or dropped from an ok to small. Now there's looking to only be a small amount before Christmas? Wtf are they playing at? Also worth noting i am seeing them elsewhere so how can they not be secured here?

12. Andrei147

Associate

Will do

13. Bailey Newman

Associate

so we have nothing for asus despite being told that we would get some this week? sick

14. deardevildude

Gangster

That makes me hopeful you can get some update on Palit Gaming Pro non-OC. Im only 10 in the queue now so it makes me very hopeful of getting a card somewhat soon.

15. mentor07825

Associate

Yeah. A competitor pushed back their expected arrival date by a week, it was meant to be this week but it's looking like next week.

16. Geeman

Associate

Hey @ScottiB What's the deal with:
    FREE WITH GX-36B-MS: NVIDIA RTX Bundle Promotion - Watchdogs Legion & GeForce NOW

Those of us that pre-ordered the 3080 and this promotional item is showing in our my orders, is this still going to be supplied when we finally receive our 3080's?
    Thanks

17. ScottiB

OcUK Systems

The distributor for these is expecting some more stock later this week. No details yet.

18. ScottiB

OcUK Systems

Asus blamed problems at Calais when I last spoke to them.

19. denigor777

Gangster

I suggest that the original poster change his order to request a Store Pickup And plan for a drive to the shop, with the printout and some ID. I expect this would be ok.

20. ScottiB

OcUK Systems

I'd expect so

21. Cardey

Gangster

Thanks for the info.