• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
@ScottiB sorry I tagged you wrong but did you say most gigabytes are 3070 coming in this week cause I'm curious as im waiting on 3080 eagle oc im like 12th.. ,ty
Pretty much every brand can deliver a lot more 3070 than 3080 which is why my SI focus has been on the 1660 Super and 3070 this year...pretty much the only cards that I could get solid allocation.

Associate
Pretty much every brand can deliver a lot more 3070 than 3080 which is why my SI focus has been on the 1660 Super and 3070 this year...pretty much the only cards that I could get solid allocation.
Ok sounds fair, there's still hope though others will creep out for sure.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Hey @ScottiB , sorry if it's already been covered. But will those that pre ordered their 3080 while the watchdogs promo was live still get their codes? My order says it should ?
If you've got a card from us from that you ordered early on message/call us and we'll see what we can do. After a lot of moaning on our side Nvidia have just sent us some spare but they are only redeemable until the end of this month so we aren't going to add them to every order because you need the hardware to redeem it.

Don't contact us unless you've had a card from us. You can't redeem without a card and our guys won't issue codes without a shipped order.

Associate
unfortunately, I've heard a number of suppliers talk about graphics card boxes going missing in transit, including one guy that I really trust so I know he's not just making excuses.

Oh dear, the times we live in I suppose. I can imagine a cheeky employee at a depo pinching a few here and there but stealing them from a moving van... Just wow.

Associate
Just to let you know position 15x for Asus Strix OC has left the building with a new MSI card bought and delivered in one day. Bye Overclockers... Never again

Associate
Arriving at OcUK warehouse next day or two, then will take 3-5 days to book items into stock and then 2-3 days before we ship out, but as follows:
3080 TUF x19
3080 TUF OC x20
I'm curious, does this mean that the cards come in but just sit there for 3 to 5 days and then are designated "in stock" then get processed and dispatched?
It seems an arbitrary wait if that's the case.

Associate
I’m position 42 for the ASUS 3080 Strix OC so I’m hopeful this push continues.

Top 30 now! I tried Valhalla on my poor 1070 before it was hot enough to fry my breakfast on it, I can't bear to push my arm with Cyberpunk on it.

Who fancies a nip down to Calais to track down this Asus shipment? :D

OcUK Staff
Arriving at OcUK warehouse next day or two, then will take 3-5 days to book items into stock and then 2-3 days before we ship out, but as follows:
3080 TUF x19
3080 TUF OC x20
I'm curious, does this mean that the cards come in but just sit there for 3 to 5 days and then are designated "in stock" then get processed and dispatched?

It is busiest time of year with 100's of deliveries arriving each day potentially and the booking in team can only do so much each day, GPU's are a priority but at same time when deliveries land they are not always clear as to what they are and the booking in team could be busy booking in a container of cases, monitors or a several thousand pieces of memory, unfortunately, they cannot just drop everything and they are human.

Associate
There goes another update without any mention of 3080 Strix OC, I was really hoping for one since I'm barely moving down the queue...
I'm moving back home for Christmas, does anyone know if I can change the delivery address of my order?

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
You have to understand, we are in a building which is half the size that we need (and no we can't just move). Our goods in department is having to limit the number of deliveries each day because space is limited and when a delivery of large items (cases, monitors, chairs, desks etc) arrives they have to stop what they are doing and get them out of the way first, otherwise they can't move. Therefore, we are unable to accurately predict exactly when stock will be booked in even when we know for sure when it will arrive.

Associate
3080 TUF x19
3080 TUF OC x20
Yooooo I'm 15 on 3080 TUF OC, as long as there haven't been >5 RMAs one of those should be mine :) Good news at last.

Back
Top Bottom