• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Thanks for looking into it for us if it helps it’s the second time there’s been a issue with the queue update emails for the strix oc cards the first time no one got a email a couple of weeks ago and this week it looks like from people’s comments no one below 700 in the queue got there email.
Short answer is, we don't know. We have an app, written by one of our IT guys, which generates and send the emails. The log says that we sent over 1070 emails for Strix OC customers on Friday, which is about right. We're just going to have to look into it.

Does anyone know why the shipping method has changed from " dpd mon-fri " to " other "?
We had to edit the courier name because way too many people thought that "DPD NEXT DAY" wasn't the name of the courier service but a promise from us to get the order dispatched immediately for a next day delivery (something that's frankly impossible right now).
Unfortunately, the account system doesn't seem to understand that change. It really doesn't mean anything.

Associate
Short answer is, we don't know. We have an app, written by one of our IT guys, which generates and send the emails. The log says that we sent over 1070 emails for Strix OC customers on Friday, which is about right. We're just going to have to look into it.

We had to edit the courier name because way too many people thought that "DPD NEXT DAY" wasn't the name of the courier service but a promise from us to get the order dispatched immediately for a next day delivery (something that's frankly impossible right now).
Unfortunately, the account system doesn't seem to understand that change. It really doesn't mean anything.
Thanks ScottiB, i've just had my Strix mail come through, so looks like someone has given them a poke!

I don't suppose you know if the warehouse will be able to book in the Strix's that arrived last week today? I can appreciate they're working beyond capacity though!

Associate
Queue update for Strix OC and I have indeed moved to position 30!

*Excitement intensifies*

Thank you to whichever kind soul cancelled last week haha

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Thanks ScottiB, i've just had my Strix mail come through, so looks like someone has given them a poke!

I don't suppose you know if the warehouse will be able to book in the Strix's that arrived last week today? I can appreciate they're working beyond capacity though!

The cards have been booked in & are being processed today

The emails were resent this morning, if they are coming through then it just removes one possible issue.

Associate
Omg my 3080 Strix OC has been shipped YESSSS!!!!!!

Goods Shipped:
£707.49 x 1 - Asus GeForce RTX 3080 ROG Strix Gaming OC 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card

Im over the moon right now..Thank you OCUK good luck to everyone still waiting and Merry Christmas

Back
Top Bottom